X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obama and Glock "clips"

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...f-clips-in-it/

What a buffoon.

I'm certain these muther fuckers know the correct terminology ..they just chose to use the wrong words ... so it won't look like they were ever using the wrong terms...

Comment

• Grifhunter
      Grifhunter commented
      Editing a comment
      Or they do it just to troll gun owners. Seriously, I've stopped stressing out when they botch the terminology. Its gotten us nowhere, and I think they enjoy us losing our shit when they use bullets for cartridges, and clips for magazines, etc.

It really doesn't bother me when most people get firearms terminology wrong. I don't care when a news anchor calls a magazine a "clip" or if they get caliber names wrong ("...and was using a 40 millimeter handgun..."), I really don't expect them to know that stuff.

BUT if you're a lawmaker or politician and trying to ban certain things - you better do your research and know what you're talking about.
    “The Wise are silent, the Foolish speak, and children are thus led astray.”
    Algernon Blackwood

Comment

Similar to the idiot calling Corpsman Corpseman? Being that he is the Commander in Chief.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post
        It really doesn't bother me when most people get firearms terminology wrong. I don't care when a news anchor calls a magazine a "clip" or if they get caliber names wrong ("...and was using a 40 millimeter handgun..."), I really don't expect them to know that stuff.

BUT if you're a lawmaker or politician and trying to ban certain things - you better do your research and know what you're talking about.
        Last night Tom Brokaw said all AR-14's should be banned, priceless!
        True freedom and our inherent responsibility:
        https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...18&version=NLT
        https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...hronicles+7:14

Comment

• LazyLab
          LazyLab commented
          Editing a comment
          I okay with his "AR14", let's do it! Ban all AR14's! Yea that's it bann them all!!!!!!!

AR 14, isn't that the one with the shoulder thingy that goes up?
        NRA MEMBER-NRA RSO-NYSRPA
        FREEPORT R&R
        NY CCW - FLORIDA CCW - UTAH CCW - PA CCW
        APPLESEED RIFLEMAN
        2015 PISTOL CHAMPION FROM THAT OTHER L.I. GUN FORUM

Comment

Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post
          EXACTLY! Although, they get away with passing laws they know nothing about because the media parrots the same incorrect info therefore non-gun owners actually buy this garbage.

It's interesting that this guy didn't buy via the "gunshow loophole", private sale, or anything like that. The "cooling off period" did bupkiss. What law could have possibly prevented this? Maybe banning ALL firearm sales? No one is trying to take your guns away.

I'm on the fence about restricting sales to those under investigation. In other words, maybe from a legal standpoint he should have been allowed to buy his firearms. Otherwise the rest of the country falls into the similar trap we have here where an order of protection without an ounce of proof is grounds to confiscate your firearms. It would just be triggered by any law enforcement investigation. At the same time, it seems he did have links to radical groups, maybe the FBI could've dug deeper. I'm waiting to hear "Well if they weren't on a wild goose chase looking for e-mails, maybe they would've found something" .

Comment

Working...
          X