Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where's the outrage by muslem religous leaders????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where's the outrage by muslem religous leaders????

why are they not condeming the actions of these murderers that are killing innocent people in the name of allah. these terrorist should be shunned and disgraced.
    the pope was telling everyone to take in the refugees. at what point do people see the writing on the wall.
    let's make america great again

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Havfun View Post
      why are they not condeming the actions of these murderers that are killing innocent people in the name of allah. these terrorist should be shunned and disgraced.
      the pope was telling everyone to take in the refugees. at what point do people see the writing on the wall.
      Why would there be outrage from the islamic leaders? The jihadis are acting in accordance with the koran. They have the FULL support of those leaders as well as the financial support of all the moslem nations who either shrug their shoulders, remain silent or claim its got nothing to do with islam.
      Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

why are they not condeming the actions of these murderers that are killing innocent people in the name of allah.
        You're kidding right? Blood is thicker than water, our blood. They will never turn on themselves. Haven't the actions of of our Muslim in Chief proven that?

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.
        Evil beware, Postal Bob is here!
        Certified NROI RSO

Member Freeport R&R

Comment

so then the question would be, why are we leaving our enemies alone.

all joking aside why are these animals who want to hurt us granted immunity. freedom of religion is fine as long as the religion is not kill your christian jewish catholic neighbors.

Comment

The Muslim leaders are outraged alright, outraged he killed so few...
            SHADAP VARMINT!

Comment

so when does it end and we attack the enemy within. i know the current POTUS is granting them immunity but it will hopefully end soon.
              i know that we really cannot defend against homegrown terrorist but if the religious leaders spoke out against it maybe some of them may have second thoughts.
              regardless of your view on religion the religious leaders can persuade followers. if they wish to just step aside eventually americans will wake up. the gay community is waking up because it hit home.
              woman who are liberlas will wake up when it hits home.(woman are seen as property to be done with as these animals wish)
              my question is why is it taking so long. and why do the liberals who these people hate the most want to allow more in. ugh i know preaching to the choir .
              i think if nothing is done by these reigious leaders they should lose there house of worship status. start paying taxes. and if it continues remove them from this country.
              why is the news not reporting that no religious leaders are speaking up. innocents are being killed something should be done

Comment

so then the question would be, why are we leaving our enemies alone.

all joking aside why are these animals who want to hurt us granted immunity. freedom of religion is fine as long as the religion is not kill your christian jewish catholic neighbors.
                Again, it goes back to our Muslim in Chief! He's the one who is prohibiting any action from being taken. And look, 2 days after this attack, he announces the fast track of Syrian refugees coming into this country.
                Evil beware, Postal Bob is here!
                Certified NROI RSO

Member Freeport R&R

Comment

Didn't a couple of clerics come out and "condemn the attack in the strongest possible terms"? Jeez, what more do you want?
                  • To be human is to be armed.
                  • Social media are the "Assault Weapons" of the First Amendment.
                  • Ideology is the enemy of intellect.

Comment

Every once in a while I have to check to see what Pat Condell has to say. Nothing yet on the latest attacks. This isn't new but all his stuff is pretty much perennial and universal.

• To be human is to be armed.
                    • Social media are the "Assault Weapons" of the First Amendment.
                    • Ideology is the enemy of intellect.

Comment

I'm not going to hold my breath for any expressions of outrage from muslim community leadership...Honestly I wouldn't believe their sincerity anyway...

Comment

• sheeple
                        sheeple commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I like Ben Shapiro.
                    Working...
                    X