Turkey terrorist nationalities determined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turkey terrorist nationalities determined

These scum were from three different countries, Russia, Uzbekestan and Kyrgyzstan. Obviously an Isis organized attack and is proof as far as I'm concerned that ALL Muslim US importations needed to be halted ASAP because any one of them could be the next Orlando instigator. Meanwhile, Hillary is advocating bringing hundreds of thousands of Muslims from many different countries with little or no screening. She and her party are doing their damnedest to raze the USA to the ground. She and her 'husbands' millions of dollars allows her to sit on top of her protected hill and let this nation be completely ruined.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction" R.R.

If there was a way to ban Muslims, I would do it. I just don't see it as feasible. I would ban people from States sponsoring terrorism though like Iran, Saudia Arabia, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, etc.
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Comment

Originally posted by HowardRoark View Post
      If there was a way to ban Muslims, I would do it. I just don't see it as feasible. I would ban people from States sponsoring terrorism though like Iran, Saudia Arabia, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, etc.
      The solution is deceptively simple: Subcontract our border control to Israel! They know how to weed the scumbags out.
      SHADAP VARMINT!

Comment

I would say all Muslim countries are sponsors of terrorism it just a matter of how deep it goes in these individual countries.
        It may be difficult to halt the influx but with all the attacks going on here and worldwide I see the balance shifting. It's a dangerous climate today and Muslims are instigators. I think s temporary ban is becoming more possible every time we flip on the news and see bodies of innocent civilians laying in places they should be safe. At this point we need to try to stop this flood into our country if only temporarily and screen the shit out of the ones who are going to get it. No homeless refugees! Time to change the statue of liberties motto!

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Russian View Post

The solution is deceptively simple: Subcontract our border control to Israel! They know how to weed the scumbags out.
          I think there are more terrorist attacks there then any other place on earth and has been going on for over half a century, no thanks I say.

Comment

The nationalities of terrorists is irrelevant. It's their ideology that's key.
            Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by C6NY View Post
              I think there are more terrorist attacks there then any other place on earth and has been going on for over half a century, no thanks I say.
              Considering Israel's location and religion, that they exist at all as a sovereign nation is testimony to their methods.
              Their airport security puts ours to shame. It's based on profiling and utilizes intelligent staffing asking well thought out questions.

Comment

I would say all Muslim countries are sponsors of terrorism it just a matter of how deep it goes in these individual countries.
                It may be difficult to halt the influx but with all the attacks going on here and worldwide I see the balance shifting. It's a dangerous climate today and Muslims are instigators. I think s temporary ban is becoming more possible every time we flip on the news and see bodies of innocent civilians laying in places they should be safe. At this point we need to try to stop this flood into our country if only temporarily and screen the shit out of the ones who are going to get it. No homeless refugees! Time to change the statue of liberties motto!
                Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post
                How do you identify Muslims? I think using national passports is the only workable solution at the moment.
                Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Comment

The problem is, many American citizens don't want to hinder their migration here, many say only from countries like Syrian refugees which is basically only the targeted group at this time. Most weren't worried about Russian Muslims, till now. You're right, it's the ideology and much of America needs to get that through their heads. Point is, understanding that the nationality of some of them isn't ok, therefore nationality is very important to this discussion of American protection from terror.

Comment

we are at war.
                    when at war you do not let the enemy walk in and go about there business
                    let's make america great again

Comment

How do you identify Muslims? I think using national passports is the only workable solution at the moment.
                      I'm not an Israeli airport security officer so I can't say. I heard they use a psychology-based method of interview. It must work whatever they do.
                      When was the last time embattled Israel had an event at Ben Gurion Airport or one of their planes went missing?
                      Relying solely on nationality will filter out some for sure but you've got to catch the sneaky ones too.

Comment

Considering Israel's location and religion, that they exist at all as a sovereign nation is testimony to their methods.
                        Their airport security puts ours to shame. It's based on profiling and utilizes intelligent staffing asking well thought out questions.
                        Granted they do a good job but a country that has busses blown up, markets shot up and Bombed and gas rockets launched into their land pretty damn often and they can't, don't stop it. don't think warrants that they're the best.
                        Don't think that the U.S. Doesn't profile. I have a friend who's a Fed and of course it's done, it's just very discreet.

Comment

The problem is, many American citizens don't want to hinder their migration here, many say only from countries like Syrian refugees which is basically only the targeted group at this time. Most weren't worried about Russian Muslims, till now. You're right, it's the ideology and much of America needs to get that through their heads. Point is, understanding that the nationality of some of them isn't ok, therefore nationality is very important to this discussion of American protection from terror.
                          But in some countries, nationality is not the threat. Russians, as you mentioned, are largely not moslem. And I wouldn't want to hinder legal entry for middle eastern Christians either. But yes, no more from any moslem run nation (including Saudi Arabia) unless they can be 100% vetted as not moslem.

Comment

You all ignore the Old Fat White Guys from the NRA ...

... at you peril.
                            Give a man fire, and he stays warm for one night. Set a man on fire, and he stays warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

That's why we need to accept so many military age male Muslim refugees. So it's harder for all the terrorists to meet up if we spread them out all over our country and the world
                              It's a solid security plan proven to have worked well in Europe.
                              "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                              X