Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hamas explosives chief suffers "workplace accident". OSHA slow to respond.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hamas explosives chief suffers "workplace accident". OSHA slow to respond.

A senior Hamas field commander died Sunday of wounds incurred a day earlier in an accidental blast, the Gaza-based terror group said.

Hamas’s military wing, the Qassam Brigades, said in a statement posted to its official website that high-ranking field commander Muhammad Hemada Walid al-Quqa, 37, died Sunday morning. Other reports from Gaza said he was 44 years old.

According to the statement, Quqa was “preparing equipment” in the field when he was injured in an explosion.

According to Israel’s Channel 2 news, Quqa was the head of Hamas’s explosives unit and the Qassam Brigades said he had been involved in “manufacturing and assembling explosives,” among other activities.

The Hamas commander, the statement added, was from the al-Shati refugee camp in northern Gaza.

Palestinian media posted a picture of Quqa on Twitter.

The Palestinian website al-Resalah, which is affiliated with Hamas, said the explosion that killed Quqa occurred in the Sudaniye area in northern Gaza.

The report quoted medical sources who said the Hamas commander had been brought to the hospital with his arms and legs blown off.

The terror group held a large funeral for Quqa in Gaza on Monday, complete with signs claiming that he had been killed while “preparing something for the enemy,” the Channel 2 report noted.

Hamas, which is openly committed to the destruction of the Jewish state, daily continues to train its fighters, builds rockets and digs tunnels in preparation for another round of conflict with Israel.

Last year, 22 members of Hamas’s armed wing were killed while “preparing equipment,” the majority in a string of tunnel collapses, the terror group said last month.

Gaza terrorists have dug dozens of tunnels, many reaching across the border into Israel, to launch attacks against the Jewish state; Israel destroyed many of them during the devastating 2014 war with Hamas. It says Hamas has since been rebuilding the network, and Hamas has bragged about doing so.

Israel and Hamas have fought three wars since 2008 and Gaza has been under an Israeli blockade for a decade, imposed by Israel and Egypt to try to prevent it importing weaponry.

Terror group says Muhammad Walid al-Quqa, 37, died of wounds sustained while 'preparing equipment' in northern Gaza

Always nice to read a feel good story in the morning...........

Comment

Awwww, I'm gonna miss him to pieces!
      NRA Patron Life Member
      Caribou R&P Club Range Officer
      NRA RSO

Comment

Work place "accident" (*cough* Mosad *cough*)

Comment

Achmed-I-Kill-You.gif
          I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
          I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

Too bad he couldn’t take many more of his friends to meet their maker.

Comment

33kd44g.jpg
              Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

Comment

Nothing up my sleeve...

Comment

Boom-2.jpg
                  Just Another Reason For Me To Retire in Tennessee.

Comment

BOMB THAT KILLED MUHAMMAD HEMADA WALID al-QUQA WAS A BOODY TRAP

Reuters/AP

The bomb that killed the senior Hamas Qassam Brigade Field Commander was apparently set by Israeli Mossad agents secretly operating in the Sudaniye area. Israeli agents reportedly placed the device inside the vagina of the Field Commander's favorite goat and rigged it to go off upon penetration.

This is the last known photo of al-Quqa, taken seconds before his death.

No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy

- U.S. Marines

Comment

Working...
                    X