Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patchogue Fliers Read 'Death Camps For Trump Supporters'

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Legal gun owners that are Trump supporters need conceal carry as our lives are being threatened..that our right to defend our lives..
    Put on your MAGA hat and go apply for full carry..

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by Ransom View Post
      Legal gun owners that are Trump supporters need conceal carry as our lives are being threatened..that our right to defend our lives..
      Put on your MAGA hat and go apply for full carry..
      Yep! As long as it happens during a “to and from range” trip we’re go to go.
      Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

      Comment


        #18
        Sounds like a "hate crime" to me.

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by BurgerMeister View Post
          Sounds like a "hate crime" to me.
          CNN would hail them as heroes...liberal hatred, reverse racism and incitement of violence is perfectly acceptable

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post

            Yep! As long as it happens during a “to and from range” trip we’re go to go.
            Of course. It’s a small price to pay to live on “Shithole Island”.
            NRA Lifetime Member / NRA RSO & Certified Pistol Instructor
            NYSRPA Member / Freeport R&R Member
            Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network Member

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by Banzai View Post

              CNN would hail them as heroes...liberal hatred, reverse racism and incitement of violence is perfectly acceptable
              If antifia isn't condemned these people won't be either.
              I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
              I am armed out of love of those behind me.

              Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

              Comment


                #22
                So the latest from News 12 is that these posters were all part of advertising for a play, put on by a Patchogue theater group, specializing in "shock theater" plays. Apparently, the photo we're all seeing was leaked.
                Lieutenant: You got a pistol permit?
                Nick Charles: No.
                Lieutenant: Ever heard of the Sullivan Act?
                Nora Charles: Oh, that's all right, we're married.
                -The Thin Man - 1934

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by pilot_pete View Post
                  So the latest from News 12 is that these posters were all part of advertising for a play, put on by a Patchogue theater group, specializing in "shock theater" plays. Apparently, the photo we're all seeing was leaked.
                  I guess that makes it all right then....
                  I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
                  I am armed out of love of those behind me.

                  Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by LiDad View Post

                    I guess that makes it all right then....
                    Exactly. Imagine what the reaction would have been had it stated the same about Obama supporters or any current democrat leader..

                    Comment


                      #25
                      It's getting sicker out there.

                      Patchogue flyer.jpg

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by pandm View Post
                        It's getting sicker out there.

                        Patchogue flyer.jpg
                        Am I the only one that thought ... What does Abe Lincoln have to do with all this?

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Liberals taking the high road means hunt down Republicans .. Time to set up supplies for 2020 meltdown .. Im stocking up on plastic picnic forks.. thats the only thing not banned yet

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Yup....Socialists taking the high road. Just ask the Romonav children!
                            https://www.history.com/news/romanov...covery-coverup
                            Lieutenant: You got a pistol permit?
                            Nick Charles: No.
                            Lieutenant: Ever heard of the Sullivan Act?
                            Nora Charles: Oh, that's all right, we're married.
                            -The Thin Man - 1934

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X