Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump approves special ops raid targeting isis leader baghdadi, military says he's dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NRATC53 View Post

OpSec would go out the window if those asshats knew anything about it
    I truly wonder that if some of the Dems knew about the raid, if some would secretly want it to fail to make Pres. Trump look bad.....
    "The Open Carry guy is my decoy."

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post

You know that's not happening and you don;t give your enemy any help in recruiting or rallying their forces.
      Even if you nuke any place you want. You deny them anything you can and never give them anything if you don't have to.
      I've trained in anti terrorist and irregular warfare.
      You deny them everything you can
      We still owe it to them for 9-11. They’ve ramped it up on their own. Nothing good came of walking on eggshells for them.
      Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post

We still owe it to them for 9-11. They’ve ramped it up on their own. Nothing good came of walking on eggshells for them.
        You're really not following me.'it's a strategic error to give the enemy help in recruiting .
        This isn't a movie. This is real lives at risk and anything that helps the enemy risks American lives. it's that simple.
        This isn't about beating our chest this is about killing more of them and losing less of ours
        "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post

I truly wonder that if some of the Dems knew about the raid, if some would secretly want it to fail to make Pres. Trump look bad.....
          I don't wonder about it at all- They are willing to throw the whole country under the bus to get dirt on him
          Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefSailer View Post
            Well, most of him anyway. Feed him to pigs
            Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Comment

Originally posted by NRATC53 View Post

I don't wonder about it at all- They are willing to throw the whole country under the bus to get dirt on him
              They'd also do anything just to make him look bad or to keep him from being able to claim any victory.

Comment

You're really not following me.'it's a strategic error to give the enemy help in recruiting .
                This isn't a movie. This is real lives at risk and anything that helps the enemy risks American lives. it's that simple.
                This isn't about beating our chest this is about killing more of them and losing less of ours
                Anything we do that shows we are no longer satisfied with just chasing individuals, that we no longer need to care about strikes being surgical, that we no longer care about honoring their BS religion will be used by them to recruit. They get pissed off when Trump shakes hands with Bibi. They are in this for the long haul. 1400+ years is not a phase. They have invaded all parts of the globe and have infiltrated our government and critical services. And they are continuously gaining ground .

Would you rather let it ride and allow this to continue? ISIS is BS. The Crusaders never heard of them. Being satisfied with pounding ISIS (if that's even possible) is like taking on one company of the SS thinking it will stop the entire Wehrmacht and the industry that funds it.
                There have been and will continue to be moslem terrorist groups. They rebrand, they reappear, new ones show up. It's all a distraction to keep the blame off islam.
                To focus on one and think you've gotten somewhere is tunnel-visioned.

Eradicate moslem industry. The means oil in every moslem run country. It means destroying their symbols like mecca and all mosques... everywhere. Will they get pissed off?
                When were they NOT pissed off? But going all out with bombing will get it done with the least risk to our troops. I don't want their hearts or minds. I don't want their oil or their land. I want them gone. Total boycott, no moslems allowed in, no trade of any sort with them.
                Force them to stay in their sandbox.

As my Dad would say..... "Either shit or get off the pot."
                Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

ISIS spokesman Abu Hassan al-Muhajir, considered potential al-Baghdadi successor, also killed in Syria, official says

Trumplaughingpointoing.jpg

Comment

Notice how Pelosi does a 180 on holding the vote for an impeachment inquiry the day after they bag Bagdhadi? I'm sure it had nothing to do with changing the topic as quick as possible so the unhinged news whores would not have to continue reporting a win for Trump in prime time. Pathetic.

Comment

ISIS spokesman Abu Hassan al-Muhajir, considered potential al-Baghdadi successor, also killed in Syria, official says

Trumplaughingpointoing.jpg
                      Liberal news dont even report that

Comment

If you want to piss off a Liberal make sure you vote next week and never. And I mean never vote for a Democratic ever again.

On another subject a watched POTUS in Chicago defending cops and the 2nd. Warmed my heart.

God bless the USA and those in camo and those in blue who defend us every day.

Fidelis ad mortem,

Mike.

Comment

Working...
                        X