No announcement yet.

Splash 1 civilian airliner....oops.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apologies for adding traffic to a Guardian video, but there it is.

Comment

finally some flight 800 footage

Comment

Must have been another fuel pump burning up eh???

Comment

So apparently the Iranian Air Defense boss wishes he was on the flame they shot down. Wondering if the local commander and the kid who pressed the button lived long enough to say the same thing? I say it was either SGT Raoul with a shamshir in the Ops Trailer or Capt Mohammed with a Sig 226 outside the CO’s hooch who did the deed.

Comment

They say the guy with his finger on the button had 10secs to decide if it was a threat or not. So an aircraft taking off at a high rate of climb from a Civilian (?) Airport was deemed a threat? Wtf

Comment

Originally posted by bigbore44 View Post
              They say the guy with his finger on the button had 10secs to decide if it was a threat or not. So an aircraft taking off at a high rate of climb from a Civilian (?) Airport was deemed a threat? Wtf
              What about IFF ? They still use that? If I flew in that region I’d tow a banner behind me screaming I an not military.

Comment

I wonder who or what was leaving on that Ukrainian Airliner..... Call me crazy, but....
                Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Comment

Originally posted by NRATC53 View Post
                  I wonder who or what was leaving on that Ukrainian Airliner..... Call me crazy, but....
                  I am guessing just scared shitless Iranian soldiers. I am picturing he yelled holy shit and hit the button like he was on family feud.

Comment

Poor training and probably a young inexperienced operator who was more afraid of not shooting.
                    I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
                    I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

Originally posted by LiDad View Post
                      Poor training and probably a young inexperienced operator who was more afraid of not shooting.
                      Quite possibly, but I have seen too many spiderwebs in my day....
                      Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Comment

Just read a report some of the Iranians were students possibly.

Comment

Originally posted by oshwan View Post
                          Just read a report some of the Iranians were students possibly.
                          Just like at the ones at the US embassy in Iran in 1979.
                          Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post

Just like at the ones at the US embassy in Iran in 1979.
                            ROTFL2.png

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

Originally posted by bigbore44 View Post
                              BS. There's no way some guy walking his dog will have the luck of getting a cell phone video of the shootdown on the first try. At best, this had to be the second attempt at launching a missile. Probably more than that.

Comment

Originally posted by rlitman View Post

BS. There's no way some guy walking his dog will have the luck of getting a cell phone video of the shootdown on the first try. At best, this had to be the second attempt at launching a missile. Probably more than that.
                                Can't be a guy walking his dog.
                                Muslims consider dogs "dirty" and neither they nor anyone around them can have one.

Comment

Working...
                                X