Families being stopped at gunpoint by Antifa on US roads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AURORA, COLORADO

BTW, here is the "BLM" protestor who shot at the jeep trying to get away on a f-ing Interstate. Police are still trying to locate him.

fag.png

fag2.jpg

AUSTIN, TEXAS

And we can start a whole thread on Garret Foster, the white BLM protestor in Austin with an AK that ran up on a car blocked by these punks on a main Austin city street, and charged with the AK in low ready position and allegedly shot five times. Driver shot back and ended him.

akloser2.png

akloser1.jpg

Comment

In NY protesters can block your car smash your windows and shoot AT your family..Just dont dare defend yourself or you'll be in BIG BIG TROUBLE..WHY cause Cumhole says so..

Comment

Originally posted by Destro View Post
        AURORA, COLORADO

BTW, here is the "BLM" protestor who shot at the jeep trying to get away on a f-ing Interstate. Police are still trying to locate him.

fag.png

fag2.jpg

AUSTIN, TEXAS

And we can start a whole thread on Garret Foster, the white BLM protestor in Austin with an AK that ran up on a car blocked by these punks on a main Austin city street, and charged with the AK in low ready position and allegedly shot five times. Driver shot back and ended him.

akloser2.png

akloser1.jpg
        Sheila Foster said her son, who was White, had been a regular at the protests with his fiancée, who is Black. “They’ve been participating in these protests almost every day for the past 50 days,” Sheila Foster said.

Nice job he must have. Sorry, must have had.
        "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

Comment

Apparently out of Eugene, OR - https://twitter.com/i/status/1287241701807886337
          panem et circenses

Comment

so they will be blaming guns and we will need more gun control.
            but my questions is how do these people even own guns. I would bet money that they cannot pass a nics check. what am I missing.
            how do the cops not check if these people are felons walking around with guns.
            let's make america great again

Comment

Originally posted by Havfun View Post
              so they will be blaming guns and we will need more gun control.
              but my questions is how do these people even own guns. I would bet money that they cannot pass a nics check. what am I missing.
              how do the cops not check if these people are felons walking around with guns.
              The police are under orders to look away. That they follow those orders is what bothers me.
              Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

" Police are still trying to locate him. " ................ Just go look in his mother's basement.

Comment

11.PNG9999.PNG

Comment

Originally posted by Whitefoot View Post
                    " Police are still trying to locate him. " ................ Just go look in his mother's basement.
                    I was going to say Grandma's basement....
                    LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, (closed Sundays during Covid Apocalypse)

Comment

Originally posted by ajoe59 View Post
                      Fucking brilliant!
                      LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, (closed Sundays during Covid Apocalypse)

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post

The police are under orders to look away. That they follow those orders is what bothers me.
                        if not they get arrested and lose their job. and they will be prosecuted, the mayor will also call for a hanging if in a liberal state.
                        let's make america great again

Comment

It's really a problem that needs to be addressed. These "protestors" seem to think that if they block a road and the cars try to get by (often innocently, they're on an effing road) they can attack them. It's clown world full force.

The other day they doxxed a federal attorney in DC who tried to drive past some of these punks and the tweets show how out of touch these kids are. They were just "peacefully protesting blocking the street and demanded she turn around and reverse her vehicle but OMG she didn't" This is a powderkeg waiting to go off.

And btw Garret Foster - the AK guy who got shot dead in Austin-- just purchased that AK from Palmetto State Armory a month ago. He had some very questionable posts on his social media, as well (mental/drugs?).

Comment

Originally posted by Havfun View Post

if not they get arrested and lose their job. and they will be prosecuted, the mayor will also call for a hanging if in a liberal state.
                            "I was just following orders" hasn't been a viable excuse for many decades.
                            Certain jobs come with responsibilities that cannot be shrugged off. To do so undermines the faith the public has in these professionals.
                            If a politician orders you to act in a way which is unethical, immoral or illegal you must reevaluate your life and priorities.
                            I haven't heard where the PBA and other similar organizations are taking a stand.
                            Last edited by Barnslayer; 07-27-2020, 12:51 PM.
                            Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Working...
                            X