No announcement yet.

Threat: ‘shut down dc’ releases target maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banning tear gas? Maybe they can substitute with flamethrowers. I can dream can’t I.

Comment

Defending democracy to the left is what Planned Parenthood does to the unborn !

Comment

Issue daisy cutters to the police. Drop them from helicopters.
        Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post
          Issue daisy cutters to the police. Drop them from helicopters.
          That have be one big ass helicopter! Wasn’t the Dailey Cutter dropped from a C130?

Comment

Meanwhile, in Bohemia....
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by raceradam View Post

That have be one big ass helicopter! Wasn’t the Dailey Cutter dropped from a C130?
              They weigh ~ 15000 pounds. CH-47 might be able to handle it. Also the King Stallion and Osprey could be options.
              Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post

They weigh ~ 15000 pounds. CH-47 might be able to handle it. Also the King Stallion and Osprey could be options.
                I love the Chinook. The Cobra guys have to ask them to slow down so they can keep up.
                Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Tonto View Post
                  Since we live in NY can you redo that gif with a 10 round pmag?
                  panem et circenses

Comment

I'll bite: How in the world has Trump put Democracy in jeopardy? Why would even an idiot liberal feel the need to "defend" Democracy? The best I can come up with is his coy responses to the ridiculous "Would you accept the results of the election?" questions.

This whole "movement" is obviously targeting him to influence the election because they don't like him, not because they are defending democracy.

Comment

Tearing down statues, violently suppressing voters, attacking and destroying those with opposing thoughts, the left has literally become the American Taliban

Comment

Originally posted by Range Time View Post
                        I'll bite: How in the world has Trump put Democracy in jeopardy? Why would even an idiot liberal feel the need to "defend" Democracy? The best I can come up with is his coy responses to the ridiculous "Would you accept the results of the election?" questions.

This whole "movement" is obviously targeting him to influence the election because they don't like him, not because they are defending democracy.
                        They have delusions that they are.
                        Steve

Comment

• Mrprovy
                          Mrprovy commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Clearly a mental patient that hasn't gotten the needed treatment!

Originally posted by vmtcmt View Post

They have delusions that they are.
                        Oh. My. God. I can't stop laughing when I see shit like that. My only regret is we won't be able to see her reaction when they announce Trump the winner, but if you stick your head out the window, you might see a bright flash of light followed by a mushroom cloud of pure, insane vitriol. Prolly be a lot of those, so grab the popcorn, it'll be like a redneck 4th of July.

Comment

Working...
                        X