• Show
Clear All

They know how a hammer works ?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/los-angel...-mob-robberies

Name the 3 things that are never looted ---

Work boots --

Fathers Day Cards --

Condoms --
    NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

One entire section of hammers was completely cleared out, Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputies told the station.
    Only stealing the tools needed to burglarize other stores
    Life Member:
    American Suppressor Association
    Gun Owners of America
    Second Amendment Foundation
    National Rifle Association

Comment

I had just bought myself a new pair of water proof boots in January of '20. Bought a pair for my right hand man, too. We were working in snow drifts and I felt sorry for both of us 'cause our feet were wet all day. So when they burg'd my shop in February, my new pair was on my desk waiting for my trip to New Hampshire for the run up to the primary. They stole all my tools and one of my boots. One boot? Who da fuq steals one boot? So there I was, interviewing the future POTUS with leaky boots and wet feet.
    Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

“POTUS with leaky boots and wet feet”

Ironic that that would become a synonym for his presidency.

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post
        I had just bought myself a new pair of water proof boots in January of '20. Bought a pair for my right hand man, too. We were working in snow drifts and I felt sorry for both of us 'cause our feet were wet all day. So when they burg'd my shop in February, my new pair was on my desk waiting for my trip to New Hampshire for the run up to the primary. They stole all my tools and one of my boots. One boot? Who da fuq steals one boot? So there I was, interviewing the future POTUS with leaky boots and wet feet.
        So if the boot stealing shit left with only one boot shouldn’t he been have been running in big circles? Maybe he’s still out there circling the shop, lol.

Comment

Some of these mutts need to feel the hammer hit them in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post
            “POTUS with leaky boots and wet feet”

Ironic that that would become a synonym for his presidency.
            More like rusty zipper and yellow tennis shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post

So if the boot stealing shit left with only one boot shouldn’t he been have been running in big circles? Maybe he’s still out there circling the shop, lol.
              I checked.
              Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

which boot ?

Comment

Bet it was the one armed man.

Comment

Originally posted by warmnfuzzy View Post
                    which boot ?
                    The left one.

Comment

Working...
                    X