Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Armed Israeli Citizens End Deadliest Terror Attack in Years

https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/w...terror-attack/
    The attack is the deadliest terror attack in the country since 2016. (Photo: Screenshot)
    Two armed Israeli citizens ended the killing spree of a terrorist who had killed four and wounded two in what The Times of Israel calls the country’s deadliest terror attack since 2016.

The attacker, a convicted terrorist who served four years in prison for plotting to join ISIS, began his rampage by stabbing a woman at a gas station in the town of Beersheba south of Jerusalem. He then rammed a cyclist with his car and stabbed several more people at a nearby shopping center.

At the shopping center, a bus driver named Arthur Chaimov noticed a man running around brandishing a knife. He exited his vehicle and confronted the man with his personal sidearm.

“I got closer and then I saw he had a knife. I saw a man [lying] wounded. I told [the stabber] several times: ‘I’m asking you to put down the knife. I won’t shoot you. He said ‘No,’” Chaimov told The Times.

In a video of the incident, Chaimov can be seen approaching the terrorist with his pistol raised. The attacker runs towards Chaimov several times, but the bus driver repels him by lowering his stance and taking aim.

Chaimov runs at the terrorist, who lunges back towards Chaimov with his knife raised. The bus driver fires once, as another armed civilian runs towards them. The terrorist drops to the ground after the first shot, and the second civilian fires two more rounds into his body.

Video link: https://twitter.com/i/status/1506293475448348690
    "Those who beat their swords into plows will plow for those who didn't."

Good job.

Comment

The first guy with the gun should no by now if you pull out a gun....use it!

Comment

The terrorist drops to the ground after the first shot, and the second civilian fires two more rounds into his body.
        Well done!
        Evil beware, Postal Bob is here!
        Certified NROI RSO

Member Freeport R&R

Comment

Seems like Israel had a break from this crap. Around the same time Trump was in office.
          Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

"The terrorist drops to the ground after the first shot, and the second civilian fires two more rounds into his body."

I love Israel!

Comment

A happy story with a happy ending, scum removed from the earth. The good guys should be rewarded with more ammo. Goes to prove practice makes perfect!!!
              stay alive, carry a 45

Comment

This really doesn't surprise me one bit. They take shit very seriously over there, they have to. +1 for the good guys, and a great outcome to the story. Bravo

Comment

Originally posted by Range Time View Post
                  "The terrorist drops to the ground after the first shot, and the second civilian fires two more rounds into his body."

I love Israel!
                  Totally different kind of Jew there ----
                  NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

right about that ...years back a 'friend' , stock broker, living in the 5 towns, wanted to buy a 2 nd home in Israel , unlike some my 5 town friends that started the JWG club , < JWG: Jews With Guns, >
                    Ethan went thru total liberal brain farts when he was told he would have to purchase and be trained to use a UZI
                    High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

So simple....

Comment

unfortunate that four people had to be murdered before it stopped --- prayers go out to the family

may Israel destroy that piece of shits house and all his families properties , and send them to russia

Comment

• Barnslayer
                          Barnslayer commented
                          Editing a comment
                          "Nothing to do with the religion of peace"........

Originally posted by SemiAutoFetish View Post
                        The first guy with the gun should no by now if you pull out a gun....use it!
                        Are you trying to imply that the bus driver did not fire. He did, he fired the first shot as I read that piece, brought the bad guy down with it too. First he gave the guy orders to cease his actions, when the bad guy did not and then came at the driver, the driver fired. Late with the shot, almost but not quite - the driver brought him down plain and simple. Too close for comfort - yeah. Then again, not everyone is wired to kill another human on a moment's notice without first trying to bring an end to hostilities peaceably.
                        Last edited by Glenn B; 03-25-2022, 07:14 PM.
                        Retired and loving it.

Comment

Originally posted by Range Time View Post

I love Israel!
                          Yes, in NY that second shooter would be in jail awaiting trial.
                          “The Wise are silent, the Foolish speak, and children are thus led astray.”
                          Algernon Blackwood

Comment

• Range Time
                            Range Time commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Absolutely true. It would be an illegal shoot.

However, I have no moral compunction about finishing off an animal who just killed four and wounded two innocent people.

• Dan 0351
                            Dan 0351 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yep, oftentimes moral and legal decisions don't cross paths.
                        Working...
                        X