Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition: Add your name if you believe the 9/11 attacks should be required learning in all 50 states

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Petition: Add your name if you believe the 9/11 attacks should be required learning in all 50 states

    I came across this website on the Pentagon 9/11 memorial page.

    There are currently 3,128 signatures of 5,000


    Please add your name to the petition

    https://www.pentagonmemorial.org/50-...hadowbox113022



    Link to the Pentagon 9/11 memorial


    image.png

    #2
    Signed --

    And I posted the link in two other forums --
    Last edited by Ricekila; 12-21-2022, 10:39 AM.
    NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

    Comment


      #3
      Depends what they plan to teach. Blame islam and I’ll sign.
      Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

      Comment


      • mongo
        mongo commented
        Editing a comment
        Everything I wanted to know about Islam I learned on 9-11....

      • Barnslayer
        Barnslayer commented
        Editing a comment
        mongo and everything I wanted to know about W Bush I learned soon after.

      #4
      Depends. Are they going to include ALL the details? Like how despite Saudi hijackers, there were Saudi dignitaries allowed to leave the country despite all other flights being grounded? George Bush was having lunch with Osama Bin Ladens brother the day before? Building 7 dropping at free fall speed, despite not being hit? The pentagon claiming they misplaced several trillion dollars, the day before a jet crashed into the office where that info was kept, and all nearby CCTV footage disappearing?

      Comment


      • Augustus
        Augustus commented
        Editing a comment
        And ofc the Dancing ...

      #5
      And I'll add one to that list. Basic Economics by Thomas Sowell should be required reading in High School.
      Last edited by imrich; 12-21-2022, 01:47 PM.

      Comment


      • Barnslayer
        Barnslayer commented
        Editing a comment
        Sowell is an under appreciated national treasure.

      #6
      Originally posted by kempoguy View Post
      Depends. Are they going to include ALL the details? Like how despite Saudi hijackers, there were Saudi dignitaries allowed to leave the country despite all other flights being grounded? George Bush was having lunch with Osama Bin Ladens brother the day before? Building 7 dropping at free fall speed, despite not being hit? The pentagon claiming they misplaced several trillion dollars, the day before a jet crashed into the office where that info was kept, and all nearby CCTV footage disappearing?
      Personally, I feel there’s already to much propaganda
      /indoctrination taught in public schools to even touch the 0/11 topic How about teaching them a trade or at least balance a check book or how to maintain good credit and apply for a mortgage along with how and why to keep money in their pockets instead of spending. Frivolously.Now a days should also include paying a traffic citation the list is endless.
      https://youtu.be/mLKSqMWS600

      #FallenAngeltechnology

      Comment


        #7
        Originally posted by imrich View Post
        And I'll add one to that list. Basic Economics by Thomas Sowell should be required reading in High School.
        100% i was lucky enough to have a college professor make this the textbook for the class.

        Comment


          #8
          I don't think the OP is seeking the vitriol that this topic could engender. I am curious though: What are the lessons to be learned from the 9/11 attacks?
          Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

          Comment


            #9
            Originally posted by Augustus View Post
            I don't think the OP is seeking the vitriol that this topic could engender. I am curious though: What are the lessons to be learned from the 9/11 attacks?
            The lessons to be learned is one thing. I'm more concerned with what the powers that be decide to include or exclude from such a course.
            Given past Dept of Ed and various school board behavior of late.... it would be a mistake to give them carte blanche on this subject.
            Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

            Comment


              #10
              I was in 1st grade on 9/11. Despite my age I remember everything about that day crystal clearly. With that being said, all throughout school until high school graduation, history class barely made it past WWII. In AP US History we barely, and I mean barely, touched on Vietnam. Never got any further than that. Even as a youngster, I always thought it was odd that we spent so much time learning about ancient civilizations and very little time learning about the last 100 years or so in our own country.

              Comment

              Working...
              X