Whole new pistol collection for sale!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LI Ammo View Post

The Taurus shown, and a few .357s that were sold while we were still filling out the paperwork. Happened so fast that we sold a S&W Airweight PD hammerless .357 that I wanted to keep for myself and my son sold it while my back was turned!!!!

Alan
    yeah, i've done that to dad too.

High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

I would have bought that 357 airweight too☹️

Comment

Any Italian Beretta's?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrprovy View Post
          Any Italian Beretta's?
          81F7A7AB-9CB7-423C-BF54-8FFD1EA76788.gif

Comment

The Taurus shown, and a few .357s that were sold while we were still filling out the paperwork. Happened so fast that we sold a S&W Airweight PD hammerless .357 that I wanted to keep for myself and my son sold it while my back was turned!!!!

I'll have pictures soon, Sprigfield XD in 9 and .45, Walther CCP, a nice Sig P938,
            one really odd item a Sig Sauer P220 frame only, no slide or barrel., A Glock 19 MOS, and some other pocket guns than we showed already.

Alan
            Can you please post a pic of the XD9 and the XD45? Bonus points if you can put them in thee same pic for size comparison.

Comment

A Glock 19 MOS, and some other ...
              Price on the G19?
              NRA LIFE | SAF | GOA | UTAH / NH / FL / PA / NY CCW | APPLESEED RIFLEMAN | RSO | FREEPORT R&R

Comment

Working...
              X