Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updated Used Gun Inventory- 782 CUSTOM GUNWORKS LTD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by Rrudo74901 View Post

    Yes these would have been the decommissioned ones that were on go through a distributor.

    They made colt stop roll marking them USMC because it’s tradmarked. So some got sold unmolested to the public.
    My understanding (from my buddy who ran QC there at the time) is those USMC marked guns were coming out of the custom shop prior to the USMC complaining about it. Because they were from the custom shop they were slightly different than the issue guns. The X marked guns were the returns from the USMC when the Cerakote failed.
    782 Custom Gunworks LTD
    1545A2 Ocean Ave
    Bohemia, NY 11716
    486-8116

    www.782guns.com
    Instagram @782customgunworks
    Facebook 782guns

    Open 10AM-7PM Tuesday-Saturday! Closed Sunday and Monday.

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by 782 Custom View Post

      My understanding (from my buddy who ran QC there at the time) is those USMC marked guns were coming out of the custom shop prior to the USMC complaining about it. Because they were from the custom shop they were slightly different than the issue guns. The X marked guns were the returns from the USMC when the Cerakote failed.
      Yes the decommissioned guns actually went (1000) to the USMC and were returned under warranty for the cerakote failure. You are correct.

      The others went to the civilian market and were just roll marked USMC and may have been slightly different and were not issued to the Marines nor ordeeed by the Marine Corp. Still they are unmolested

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by Harmonic View Post
        Dan 0351 is this like the one that you got off of GB?
        Yes, I have one. 🙂. Eventually, it's going my nephew, though. He's an Infantry officer, contemplating re-upping after deployment to take a shot at MARSOC.

        I heard that instead of re-cerecoting the 45's, Colt sent the Corps brand new ones with a new, ionic-bonded paint method. I'll post a pic later.
        No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy

        - U.S. Marines

        Comment


          #19
          Dan 0351 If you have one don’t sell it. I like that you are sending it to your nephew.
          If I had one it would be a keeper. They are the only usmc rolled pistols ever and there won’t be anymore.

          I think I just talked myself into one 😜

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post

            Yes, I have one. 🙂. Eventually, it's going my nephew, though. He's an Infantry officer, contemplating re-upping after deployment to take a shot at MARSOC.

            I heard that instead of re-cerecoting the 45's, Colt sent the Corps brand new ones with a new, ionic-bonded paint method. I'll post a pic later.
            That's my understanding per Colt employee.
            782 Custom Gunworks LTD
            1545A2 Ocean Ave
            Bohemia, NY 11716
            486-8116

            www.782guns.com
            Instagram @782customgunworks
            Facebook 782guns

            Open 10AM-7PM Tuesday-Saturday! Closed Sunday and Monday.

            Comment


              #21
              Here's my MARSOC 1911.

              image_17243.jpg
              Last edited by Dan 0351; 10-10-2018, 04:27 PM.
              No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy

              - U.S. Marines

              Comment


                #22
                And the unissued copy. The documentation is in the manilla envelope beneath it.

                Doug@782Guns.com
                1545 A2 Ocean Ave
                Bohemia, NY 11716

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by 782Guns View Post
                  And the unissued copy. The documentation is in the manilla envelope beneath it.

                  LOVE IT.
                  No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy

                  - U.S. Marines

                  Comment


                    #24




                    Doug@782Guns.com
                    1545 A2 Ocean Ave
                    Bohemia, NY 11716

                    Comment


                      #25





                      Doug@782Guns.com
                      1545 A2 Ocean Ave
                      Bohemia, NY 11716

                      Comment


                        #26




                        Doug@782Guns.com
                        1545 A2 Ocean Ave
                        Bohemia, NY 11716

                        Comment


                          #27




                          Doug@782Guns.com
                          1545 A2 Ocean Ave
                          Bohemia, NY 11716

                          Comment


                            #28


                            Colt Pythons this pretty get their own post!
                            Doug@782Guns.com
                            1545 A2 Ocean Ave
                            Bohemia, NY 11716

                            Comment


                              #29
                              New additions to handguns!

                              Iver Johnson Topbreak .32S&W Revolver. 3” barrel in nickel. Original owl head grips. Looks like a baby Schofield. From a different era! $209.00 #H61


                              Deutsche Werke Ortgies Patent 7.65MM/.32ACP 3 ¼” barrelled pre-war pistol. Screwless design! With one magazine. $249.00 #H62


                              Smith Wesson Chiefs Special .38 Special Pre-model 36 “Baby J” frame. 4 screw frame with a 2nd gen flat latch and small trigger guard. A snubbie just like what grandpa carried. Scoop it up, only $425.00 #H63


                              Colt Official Police .38 Special 4” barrel and ‘Coltwood Grips’. Blued finish with significant holster wear and plenty of life left in her. $449.00 #H64



                              Smith & Wesson M&P 38, .38 Special K-Frame, Pre-model 10 with a 4” barrel. Likely a former NYPD revolver with a badge number stamped into the backstrap. Original stocks with Tyler T-Grip. Aftermarket trigger shoe on this smooth actioned work horse. I bet it has plenty of stories to tell. $349.00 #H65

                              Doug@782Guns.com
                              1545 A2 Ocean Ave
                              Bohemia, NY 11716

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Originally posted by 782Guns View Post


                                Colt Pythons this pretty get their own post!
                                god damn, i wish i had a pistol permit and 3k.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X