Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 782Guns View Post
    782 Custom Pistols by D Hansen, on Flickr

Ruger Mark III Target .22LR Stainless Steel 5.5” Bull Barrel with black composite grips. Great sights help make these very accurate pistols. Better factory trigger than a Mark IV! $349.99 H392
    This one is SOLD!
    Thank you!
    [email protected]
    1545 A2 Ocean Ave
    Bohemia, NY 11716

Summer hours

Comment

782 Custom Guns by D Hansen, on Flickr

Remington 700 5R Tactical .308 Bolt Action Rifle. This one is range ready! 24” 5R rifled 1:11.25” Twist barrel. Timney Trigger. Oversized Bolt knob. Badger A5 detachable magazine bottom metal. PRI 20MOA picatinny rail. Both action and barrel are Cerakoted. Green McMillan A5 stock. Harris Bipod. Less than 500 rounds fired, plenty of barrel life left. Mount your favorite scope and calculate your dope. Only $2,000.00 log#567 PH09092019
      [email protected]
      1545 A2 Ocean Ave
      Bohemia, NY 11716

Summer hours

Comment

782 Custom Pistols by D Hansen, on Flickr

Smith & Wesson Model 39-2 9MM 4" barreled Nickel Plated double action alloy framed pistol. The factory wooden grips let you know this is from another era. Nice, slim and not too heavy to carry. Perfect for filling that hole in your collection after selling off a dozen SW wheelguns. $379.99 H393
        boy, how did I not see this until just now.. talk about targeted marketing... lol

Comment

Originally posted by blue70chevelle View Post

boy, how did I not see this until just now.. talk about targeted marketing... lol
          Saw it the other day. Did not ask to see it so that I would not purchase it.

Comment

782 Custom Gunworks For Sale by D Hansen, on Flickr

Remington 03-A3 .30-06 Sporter Walnut stocked with checkering and contrasting ebony nosepiece. Leupold 12X scope with adjustable parallax and camo paint. 23” barrel. Sling swivel studs. Why not hunt with a classic this year? $499.99 log#594 PH10062019
            [email protected]
            1545 A2 Ocean Ave
            Bohemia, NY 11716

Summer hours

Comment

782 Custom Gunworks For Sale by D Hansen, on Flickr

Carl Gustaf Swedish Mauser 6.5X55 Custom Mannlicher Sporter Fancy Maple Full length stock with cheek-piece and sling fittings. Metal grip cap and buttplate. 18” hexagonal to round barrel with express rib featuring 100, 200 & 300 Yard rear sight leafs. Butter knife bolt handle and sporter style safety. One of a kind! $599.99 log#595 PH10062019
              [email protected]
              1545 A2 Ocean Ave
              Bohemia, NY 11716

Summer hours

Comment

Oooof. ^ I may drive right over now to see that one.
                John Valuk is dead. He fell on his head.

Comment

Things went sideways on me the last few days. I hope to come see it.

Are there any markings on it? The shape of the side of the stock says early German or Belgian. lol
                  John Valuk is dead. He fell on his head.

Comment

Originally posted by cas View Post
                    Things went sideways on me the last few days. I hope to come see it.

Are there any markings on it? The shape of the side of the stock says early German or Belgian. lol
                    It was made in the Good Ol' USA.
                    A customer of ours had a friend up at Deer Camp that was a gunsmith and had made one for himself. The customer saw it, fell in love and asked him to replicate it and the Gunsmith smithed away. 40 or so years later, here we are.
                    [email protected]
                    1545 A2 Ocean Ave
                    Bohemia, NY 11716

Summer hours

Comment

782 CGW Consignment by D Hansen, on Flickr

Winchester Model 100 .308 Pre-1964 Manufactured Semi-Automatic Carbine. Walnut checkered stock with polished blued action and barrel. Still has the original sights and is wearing a Bushnell 2 3/4X Scopechief II with the Command Post feature. A leather sling rounds out this fine, classic hunting package. Needs to go to a good home. $550.00 #601 PH10122019
                      [email protected]
                      1545 A2 Ocean Ave
                      Bohemia, NY 11716

Summer hours

Comment

Franchi Falconet 20 Gauge Over Under Shotgun with Single trigger and barrel selector. 3” chambers on 26” barrels choked Improved Cylinder and Modified. An alloy receiver keeps this nice and light. Black receiver and blued barrels with ejectors. Checkered forend and pistol grip. I really like this one! $499.00 #604 PH10122019
                        [email protected]
                        1545 A2 Ocean Ave
                        Bohemia, NY 11716

Summer hours

Comment

Ruger Carbine 44RS .44 Magnum 1963 Manufacture date with a 5 digit serial number. Walnut stock and sling swivels. Fitted with a 2.5 Bushnell scope. Missing rear aperture sight. Front sight still has white insert in it! Another nice hunting package that’s woods ready. $650.00 #603 PH10122019
                          [email protected]
                          1545 A2 Ocean Ave
                          Bohemia, NY 11716

Summer hours

Comment

Franchi Falconet 20 Gauge Over Under Shotgun with Single trigger and barrel selector. 3” chambers on 26” barrels choked Improved Cylinder and Modified. An alloy receiver keeps this nice and light. Black receiver and blued barrels with ejectors. Checkered forend and pistol grip. I really like this one! $499.00 #604 PH10122019
                            fixed chokes?

Comment

Originally posted by Exonautic View Post

fixed chokes?
                              Yes. No wrench to lose.
                              [email protected]
                              1545 A2 Ocean Ave
                              Bohemia, NY 11716

Summer hours

Comment

Ruger Carbine 44RS .44 Magnum 1963 Manufacture date with a 5 digit serial number. Walnut stock and sling swivels. Fitted with a 2.5 Bushnell scope. Missing rear aperture sight. Front sight still has white insert in it! Another nice hunting package that’s woods ready. $650.00 #603 PH10122019
                                Wow. Very nice and tempting.

Comment

Working...
                                X