Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alright whose got them local Black Friday deals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright whose got them local Black Friday deals?

Looking to add a few things to the stable.

whose got the deals tomorrow for Black Friday?

anyone know if coliseum, hunters essentials or li outdoorsman is having a sale?

Unknown, but Hunter Sports on Sunrise in Matzahpizza is having its usual Black Friday sales...

Comment

Originally posted by pequa1 View Post
      Unknown, but Hunter Sports on Sunrise in Matzahpizza is having its usual Black Friday sales...
      thanks!! Will try to check em out today!

Are we the only ones awake? Lol you up early Black Friday shopping too? 😹😹😹😹

Comment

Nah. Had to get up to pee and decided that I would put out the Christmas decorations now that one holiday is over and before the yucky weather Sunday and Monday. (don't show this to your better half!) Thanks to Amazon, Etsy, etc. I haven't set foot in a mall in years !

Comment

Originally posted by pequa1 View Post
          Nah. Had to get up to pee and decided that I would put out the Christmas decorations now that one holiday is over and before the yucky weather Sunday and Monday. (don't show this to your better half!) Thanks to Amazon, Etsy, etc. I haven't set foot in a mall in years !
          Yup we did all our black Friday/Christmas shopping online. But we need to get a Christmas tree today, hit the gym and some other errands so I wanted to plan that.

thanks for reminding me about the nasty weather, I gotta put out our Christmas deco too.

Comment

as our program director said on our September vacation, "Ciao, for now..."

Comment

If anyone has a H&K VP9/P30, they have 10 round mags, 4/$100

https://us.hkwebshop.com/hkstorefron...zine/p/229750S

**my bad, this was for local deals. Sorry!
              Last edited by Blade21; 11-29-2019, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Went to a well know LGS expecting their usual BF sale on lowers. Nada. Very surprised and disappointed.
                I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
                I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

Working...
                X