Cleaning out the safe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diesel1 View Post

The length of the barrel affects accuracy......just saying.
    That was good!...and sorely accurate
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation." –Thomas B. Reed (1886)

Comment

Originally posted by Vitaman View Post

That was good!...and sorely accurate
      Sorry - you tossed up a lob there....couldn't resist. I should really keep quiet as the stuff i'm plagued with now is stuff I made fun of my old man for when he was around my age. When you hiot your 40's, life has a way of kicking you in the freaking teeth! By the time your older, you've just accepted it already and moved on.

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel1 View Post

Sorry - you tossed up a lob there....couldn't resist. I should really keep quiet as the stuff i'm plagued with now is stuff I made fun of my old man for when he was around my age. When you hiot your 40's, life has a way of kicking you in the freaking teeth! By the time your older, you've just accepted it already and moved on.
        If I can dish it out, I gotta be able to take it. Hey...I can still look down and see my schnitzel to aim it. Many guys have put on weight and haven't seen it except in a mirror since their 20's.

A little age related experience here. Nothing is inevitable until you accept it. (death and taxes excluded) "Never give up."
        "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation." –Thomas B. Reed (1886)

Comment

Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post

Last time I was in L.I. Ammo, I went there to see a rifle and left with a different rifle that was on 'the spinning rifle rack on the floor'........
          That's a nice rack!

Comment

Originally posted by artburg View Post
            Gotta stop in there some time.
            ...when you have a few hours and a few hundred dollars.

Comment

Nice deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post

Last time I was in L.I. Ammo, I went there to see a rifle and left with a different rifle that was on 'the spinning rifle rack on the floor'........
                was there not long ago...there were a few that were "tempting" on that rack! Luckly and somehow...I showed great restraint!

Comment

Originally posted by Range Time View Post

...when you have a few hours and a few hundred dollars.
                  This weekend I take a spin up there to see what
                  is shaking

Comment

Originally posted by SemiAutoFetish View Post

was there not long ago...there were a few that were "tempting" on that rack! Luckly and somehow...I showed great restraint!
                    You're a better man than I.
                    "The Open Carry guy is my decoy."

Comment

Every time this bumps back to the top I get excited all over again. Alan’s safe purge posts are like a boys first playboy, even if you’ve already looked a hundred times you can’t wait to go back again.

Comment

Working...
                      X