Cleaning out the safe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LI Ammo View Post

I hate to say it, but when I posted this back in February, the entire world was a different place.

Five months of the covid-BLM crisis is like 12 normal human-years.

That post dates back to when only criminals wore masks in the bank, and kids didn't get schooled at home on the computer, the subway was running all night, the trains were crowded, and anarchists didn't burn down police departments.

When we made that offer, only computers were afraid of viruses. Wow.

So, no really cheap brand name 9mm pistols left....unless I look a little harder.....let me see what other things we might have?...I'll get back to you.

Thanks! Yeah don’t really need anything but being home a lot and not eating out or doing things with the family so I have a bit of extra cash to spend. Just a tiny bit, lmao!

Comment

Maybe we should all sell our unwanted 9mms back to LI Ammo so that we can buy wanted 9mms from them?

Comment

Originally posted by LI Ammo View Post

So, no really cheap brand name 9mm pistols left....unless I look a little harder.....let me see what other things we might have?...I'll get back to you.

I've toured the inner sanctum and know you're just not looking hard enough. Put your back into it! We need guns!
        Pat ------> NRA Endowment Member

Comment

Working...
        X