Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huntington Guy
    replied
    Every time this bumps back to the top I get excited all over again. Alan’s safe purge posts are like a boys first playboy, even if you’ve already looked a hundred times you can’t wait to go back again.

Leave a comment:

• Dan 0351
    replied
    Originally posted by SemiAutoFetish View Post

was there not long ago...there were a few that were "tempting" on that rack! Luckly and somehow...I showed great restraint!
    You're a better man than I.

Leave a comment:

• artburg
    replied
    Originally posted by Range Time View Post

...when you have a few hours and a few hundred dollars.
    This weekend I take a spin up there to see what
    is shaking

Leave a comment:

• SemiAutoFetish
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post

Last time I was in L.I. Ammo, I went there to see a rifle and left with a different rifle that was on 'the spinning rifle rack on the floor'........
    was there not long ago...there were a few that were "tempting" on that rack! Luckly and somehow...I showed great restraint!

Leave a comment:

• Dank27
    replied
    Nice deal.

Leave a comment:

• Range Time
    replied
    Originally posted by artburg View Post
    Gotta stop in there some time.
    ...when you have a few hours and a few hundred dollars.

Leave a comment:

• Range Time
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post

Last time I was in L.I. Ammo, I went there to see a rifle and left with a different rifle that was on 'the spinning rifle rack on the floor'........
    That's a nice rack!

Leave a comment:

• Vitaman
    replied
    Originally posted by Diesel1 View Post

Sorry - you tossed up a lob there....couldn't resist. I should really keep quiet as the stuff i'm plagued with now is stuff I made fun of my old man for when he was around my age. When you hiot your 40's, life has a way of kicking you in the freaking teeth! By the time your older, you've just accepted it already and moved on.
    If I can dish it out, I gotta be able to take it. Hey...I can still look down and see my schnitzel to aim it. Many guys have put on weight and haven't seen it except in a mirror since their 20's.

A little age related experience here. Nothing is inevitable until you accept it. (death and taxes excluded) "Never give up."

Leave a comment:

• Diesel1
    replied
    Originally posted by Vitaman View Post

That was good!...and sorely accurate
    Sorry - you tossed up a lob there....couldn't resist. I should really keep quiet as the stuff i'm plagued with now is stuff I made fun of my old man for when he was around my age. When you hiot your 40's, life has a way of kicking you in the freaking teeth! By the time your older, you've just accepted it already and moved on.

Leave a comment:

• Vitaman
    replied
    Originally posted by Diesel1 View Post

The length of the barrel affects accuracy......just saying.
    That was good!...and sorely accurate

Leave a comment:

• Diesel1
    replied

Funny how when you can pick up a pistol and BAM be right on target, but take a leak and you have to sight in on the water after hitting the rim of the bowl.
    The length of the barrel affects accuracy......just saying.

Leave a comment:

• Vitaman
    replied
    Originally posted by Volkosupply View Post
    If you're the type to carry 9mm.....this is a pretty solid choice. Especially for the money. I have it in .45 and it hides well, carries comfortably, and shoots intuitively.

-Vick
    Funny how when you can pick up a pistol and BAM be right on target, but take a leak and you have to sight in on the water after hitting the rim of the bowl.

Leave a comment:

• Volkosupply
    replied
    If you're the type to carry 9mm.....this is a pretty solid choice. Especially for the money. I have it in .45 and it hides well, carries comfortably, and shoots intuitively.

-Vick

Leave a comment:

• mickeyblueyes
    replied
    2-10-20
    Last edited by mickeyblueyes; 02-10-2020, 11:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Diesel1
    replied

That rack is a black hole that sucks money out of your wallet
    Heard Allan was going to make it more convenient for you in your age of retirement. He's bringing the spinning rack to Freeport and refilling the soda machine with ammo. Gatorade is 22, Aquafina is 380, Sunkist is 9MM, Pepsi is 40, and the Jolt Cola is 45.....Monster Energy 357, and the 5 hour energy is 44 mag

Leave a comment:

Working...
X