Stock of .22LR and other hens' teeth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock of .22LR and other hens' teeth

Here's all we have right now, not at the prices you want but less than the internet prices.......
    we have it today, don't know about the weekend..., a picture of each type below:

(Please spare me the calls to blame me for the pricing, I got enough of those already, our inventory of angry calls is high enough. )

22lr in stock.jpg
    LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, (closed Sundays during Covid Apocalypse)

Thank you for letting us know.

No one (on LIGC) blames you for the ammo pricing.

The only angry calls you should get are from our wives complaining about us buying another gun from you.

Comment

Originally posted by Range Time View Post
      Thank you for letting us know.

No one (on LIGC) blames you for the ammo pricing.

The only angry calls you should get are from our wives complaining about us buying another gun from you.
      She doesn't get angry. Just tells me if I could spend that money on a gun, there's no reason I can't buy her a bag for the same price.

Comment

• ANYGUNWILLDOIFUWILLDO
        ANYGUNWILLDOIFUWILLDO commented
        Editing a comment
        Lord I have heard that one before, next time she tells you that Ask her if the bag can defend your family including her? Can it bring a lifetime of happiness? Can it appreciate in value with regular use?

Originally posted by vmtcmt
      My wife gave me shit after I showed her sister my license and she blurted out how many handguns I have. Then I reminded her that her shoe rack collapsed. Subject never came up again.
      Steve

Comment

I always enjoy jumping into the LI Ammo bargain ammo bin. I always find something to buy in there.I imagine it is pretty empty in there lately.

Comment

Maybe match up the ammo to some lonely .22’s long forgotten in the back of the famous LI Ammo safes? We’d all feel better 😁

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post
            Maybe match up the ammo to some lonely .22’s long forgotten in the back of the famous LI Ammo safes? We’d all feel better 😁
            i found some beauties on the magical spinning rack of fortune
            Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock.

Comment

Working...
            X