DO NOT buy a Glock 23 (Fair Warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DO NOT buy a Glock 23 (Fair Warning)

Do not buy a Glock 23 Gen 4 ..... unless you see us first!

We’re overstocked and they gotta move….

The Glock MAP price is $539.00, and we thought we’d sweeten the deal with some goodies to move them out. You get a Glock Entrenching Tool, a box of Federal HST 40, a Glock cloth shoulder patch, a couple of Glock Keys Chains (out of the big cup in the photo),

It’s over when it’s over, so call to reserve one, or come on down soon. This will not happen again. (Rumor has it we have a Gen 3 at an equally exciting price)

Glock 23 (1).jpg
    631-261-1235
    Ask for Kim or Josh
    LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport,

NOW you tell me...
    Steve

Comment

Originally posted by vmtcmt View Post
      NOW you tell me...
      LOL, just your luck buddy.

Comment

Can you please be overstocked on Gen 4 19s? I am down for one of those.
        Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned you should clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

Comment

Damn it, I really need to get off my ass and make some friends in Nassau to apply for my pistol permit!

Comment

Originally posted by chiburger View Post
            Damn it, I really need to get off my ass and make some friends in Nassau to apply for my pistol permit!
            You and me both. Problem is getting all the shit notarized. What a pain in the ass. Library by me has annoying notaries that are super picky.
            Last edited by sheeple; 07-31-2016, 01:04 PM.
            “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by sheeple View Post

You and me both. Problem is getting all the shit notarized. What a pain in the ass. Library by me has annoying notaries that are super picky.
              most banks will notarize it for free without issues if you have a account with them ....and it is still a license ....... and i thought it would be a thread about buying steel guns versus blocks

Comment

Originally posted by chiburger View Post
                You got 600 friends here

Comment

Originally posted by M-14BULLETTS View Post

most banks will notarize it for free without issues if you have a account with them ....and it is still a license ....... and i thought it would be a thread about buying steel guns versus blocks
                  Yeah, that's true. I could go to the bank and do it.
                  “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by class3 View Post
                    Buy one of these, and a Lone Wolf conversion barrel, some G19 mags, and you have a G23, and a heavy barrel G19.

http://www.lonewolfdist.com/Detail.a...19645&CAT=8073
                    https://www.botach.com/glock-pistol-...dels-calibers/
                    Instant Bulk / Special Pricing
                    Buy 3 - 5 and get 5% off
                    Buy 6 - 9 and get 10% off
                    Buy 10 or above and get 15% off
                    Steve

Comment

Originally posted by class3 View Post
                      Well.. just because you asked nice, I'll offer you a.......

The Glock 19, Gen 4 $549.00 with the swag shown, a pair Wolfhound Tactical eyewear and a box of Federal HST.
                      What do you think???

glock 19stuuf.jpg

Attached Files
                      LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport,

Comment

are you serious? That's all that's holding you back? Once you're on the range with your new pistol you're going to regret not doing it sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by Llaara View Post

are you serious? That's all that's holding you back? Once you're on the range with your new pistol you're going to regret not doing it sooner.
                          hell yeahhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Finally a deal I can resist.
                            Pat ------> NRA Lifetime Endowment Member #FAAFO

Comment

Besides your bank, ask around the local real estate offices. That's where I went.
                              Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Working...
                              X