Rifle primers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rifle primers

I really have to get serious about cleaning up around here. I'll post some things here today.
    How about somebody buys this box of 1000 small rifles primers for $45.00 and I'll give you a box of about 900 magnum primers for free?

This package is probably 15 years old, but is 100% as new.
    (The picture is one of the inside sleeves of 100) The magnum primers are the same, just missing one sleeve of 100 from the box of 1,000

primers.jpg

First come first serve, one of these deals only. Only members here know this exists.
    Open until 4pm today.

LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, (closed Sundays during Covid Apocalypse)

I'll be there this morning.

Comment

And they're gone..
      LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, (closed Sundays during Covid Apocalypse)

Comment

And we never really got to know them.

Comment

did he show up in his pajamas?
          Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock.

Comment

OK, $25.00 for either one.

A wood factory Ruger 10/22 stock with a couple very small imperfections. $25.00

An ATI Mosin Nagant Monte Carlo stock , never used but
            has some scuffs. Been hanging around a while (on Amazon at $89.00) also $25.00

<On my screen both pictures appear correctly oriented. On the forum they are all wrong. Sorry.>

mosin ruger.jpg

mosin stock.jpg

First come, blah blah

Comment

Working...
            X