Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post

.......Huh?
    Joke that needed to be explained is not funny anymore. I'm sorry that my joke made you to feel this way. I hope you know that I have only respect and love toward our Military and was hoping that my jokes would be taken only as jokes.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian View Post
      Oh heaven, all those insults coming from branch of military that won 0 wars in it history and always dollar short and day late to every fight ever. Oh no, what we going to do...
      That one branch pretty much defeated Japan almost by itself. At least in most of the last battles. Yes, the Army took the Philippine Islands and helped with Guadalcanal and Okinawa and Saipan as well as a few other places, but the USMC pretty much crushed the Empire of Japan , which if I'm not mistaken had defeated Russia just a few decades before.
      "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
      Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
      Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

Joke that needed to be explained is not funny anymore. I'm sorry that my joke made you to feel this way. I hope you know that I have only respect and love toward our Military and was hoping that my jokes would be taken only as jokes.

HOW could I ever be mad at you, my Rusky friend.

No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy

- U.S. Marines

Comment

"Jen's Chinese", where do you get your Italian food, Hop Sing's Italian restaurant .Capture01.PNG ?

Comment

Originally posted by Finicky Fat Guy View Post
            On the train home one of my friends raved about a new menu at Jen's Chinese in Massapequa/Seaford (in the shopping enter on the NW corner of 107 & Jerusalem. I was out for a walk and got hungry so I stopped in. They have the old menu but have added a second, called MuGu. Supposedly farm to table, lighter, healthier. I had flank steak with veggies and it was very, very good. Lot's of crisp veggies, a light sauce, flavorful. Healthier or not, it was very good and worth a try. The egg roll, though, was meh. Not as good as Chow's.
            Sorry FFG, I think you misread or misinterpreted what this new menu is all about what you read was Farm to table .

what they real mean is the shit comes from a rat and roach infested warehouse on Farmers Blvd in Springfield Gardens. Easy mistake to make it’s all in the labeling and interpretation. Sort of like our Handbook you received. When you got your permit.

Comment

Originally posted by ajoe59 View Post
              "Jen's Chinese", where do you get your Italian food, Hop Sing's Italian restaurant .Capture01.PNG ?
              This reminds me of a great Married with Children episode centered around Buck running away. He runs behind a restaurant to beg for food and a Korean gentleman comes out and say “Why are you here? Go away. I’m trying to run Italian restaurant!”

I love that show.
              NRA Lifetime Member / NRA RSO & Certified Pistol Instructor
              NYSRPA Member / Freeport R&R Member
              Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network Member

Comment

Oh heaven, all those insults coming from branch of military that won 0 wars in it history and always dollar short and day late to every fight ever. Oh no, what we going to do...
                So when exactly did you have your head injury?
                The escape is half complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post

.......Huh? That statement was so ignorant and untrue, I failed to see any humor or insult in it. If you want to make a joke or insult somebody, there has to be some sort of fact in there to make it funny/insulting - like saying that Russians are uneducated drunks with extremely low IQ's, or that Asians have a hard time driving, or that Russians wipe their ass with their hands to save on toilet paper, or that Russians have murdered more people on this earth than just about every other nation combined - somewhat true stuff like that.

Get it?
                  To say the "branch of military that won 0 wars" is, I guess, true. I don't know if the Marine Corps ever won a declared war all by itself without the other branches.....but that's not really an insult.
                  "A dollar short" is also correct, as the Marine Corps budget is very low and they often have to improvise, adapt and overcome with what they have. Not really funny or insulting.
                  "...and day late to every fight ever" kinda' shows your ignorance to the topic you started.

Try again, but this time using some of the humor, or at least fact-based insults that I just taught you.
                  1. Let's be honest here, probably the only nationality that can outdrink the Irish.
                  2. Dude, do I really have to?
                  3. I think Stalin outpaced Hitler almost 2 to 1.
                  The escape is half complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

Working...
                  X