My new hobby - YouTube cooking channel and blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new hobby - YouTube cooking channel and blog

Hey guys. With 400+ lbs of meat in our freezer that we stocked up for before Covid really hit and an astounding amount of boredom from not really running around visiting friends and family on the weekends I started a YouTube channel and blog centered around cooking with my main goal to be most videos around cooking on my Blackstone, smoking with my PitBoss and Sous Vide cooking. I only have about 8 videos up now but I am trying to add at least 2 new videos a week. If you guys would like to take a look by web page is https://bensramblings.com and the YouTube channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_...xLfLhRFOClrN-Q. I also have an Instagram account @bensramblings. If you like the channel I would appreciate it if you subscribe.

I'm not anywhere close to making any money at this point so while it is advertising my personal channel, I gain nothing other than a feeling like I am not yelling into the wind.

Thanks,
    Ben
    Ben

Tag
    The escape is complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

Watched a couple of your videos and subscribed. I’ve been watching a lot of cooking videos for some time now. Some of my favorites are Cooking with the Blues, Sam the Cooking Guy and Food Wishes. Good luck with the site!

Comment

Subscribed. Good luck with your new hobby, looks delicious.

Comment

Subscribed
          NRA, NYSRPA, SAF member, Freeport R&R.

Comment

Originally posted by muskoday View Post
            Watched a couple of your videos and subscribed. I’ve been watching a lot of cooking videos for some time now. Some of my favorites are Cooking with the Blues, Sam the Cooking Guy and Food Wishes. Good luck with the site!
            I watch Sam, I will have to check the others out. I watch a bunch of them but not the other 2 you mentioned.
            Ben

Comment

So does this mean you're cooking for the next Freeport blast?
              Pat ------> NRA Endowment Member

Comment

Originally posted by Paté View Post
                So does this mean you're cooking for the next Freeport blast?
                Sure when is it?
                Ben

Comment

Subbed!

Comment

IN!
                    Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

tenor.gif?itemid=10965132.giftenor.gif?itemid=10965132.gif

Chow Yun Fat says two thumbs up.
                      The escape is complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

subscribed. keep it up!
                        I've been starting up a channel with my 8yo daughter. I've beem researching way too much about editing and YouTube. Getting a bunch of footage this weekend and will launch soon!

Comment

• TTSkipper
                          TTSkipper commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I have been using Davinici Resolve for editing. Its a free tool but is pro quality. They sell a pro version for $350 or so but the free version does plenty for what I need.

• DrBrianDDS
                          DrBrianDDS commented
                          Editing a comment
                          heard that is a great one. I've been playing with corel vodeo studio

Make that 21 subscribers!
                        Good luck!

Comment

Good going Ben. I will never be skinny, so I subscribed as well. Now I am hungry again, so please excuse me.

Comment

I posted a new recipe and video this morning. Stick to your ribs beef chili with beans.
                            https://youtu.be/sZZ6H7HOuuE
                            Bowl of Chili - 16x9 - YouTube.jpg
                            Ben

Comment

Working...
                            X