My new hobby - YouTube cooking channel and blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chase View Post

The best smoked fish hands down is bluefish.... seriously.
    They say marlin is good too. That's much tougher to get.
    The escape is nowhere near complete. The inventor of LIBERAL fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 45 because the 44th never worked.)

Comment

Originally posted by DrBrianDDS View Post

I succeeded. will text you in the morning sir
      Thank you again. It came out really good. I will post the video in the next week or two.
      PXL_20201004_202451397.PORTRAIT-01.COVER~2.jpg
      Ben

Comment

Originally posted by TTSkipper View Post

Thank you again. It came out really good. I will post the video in the next week or two.
        PXL_20201004_202451397.PORTRAIT-01.COVER~2.jpg
        Triscuit, piece of smoked bluefish and a slice of horseradish or plain cheddar........so freaking good!
        The escape is nowhere near complete. The inventor of LIBERAL fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 45 because the 44th never worked.)

Comment

Today's video is for my most favorite soup I ever ate in a restaurant. French Onion Soup from Anthony Bourdain's Les Halles restaurant in NYC. Click the image for a link to the video.

Onion Soup New YouTube Thumbnail Rev.png
          Ben

Comment

Sous Vide Ribs are posted. If you don't have a smoker, you can get perfectly cooked ribs every time this way. To many, the immersion circulator seems like a gimmick, but the longer I have had it the more use I have found for it. From a frozen rack of ribs to perfectly tender in 24 hours with very little work.
            Ben

Comment

My newest video is up. Smoked bluefish and smoked bluefish spread. Diesel1 thanks for the suggestion, the smoked bluefish and spread came out so good. This video is a collaboration with DrBrianDDS, thanks again for the fillets! Don't forget to check out DrBrianDDS daughter Lea's youtube episode where they caught the fish too.

Lea's fishing video

Ben

Comment

I forgot to post my last video and I have a new one up today. Click on the photos to see the videos.

My wife's simple Bruschetta recipe
                overhead 1920x1080.jpg

Chocolate Chip Cookies with my son Nathan
                Chocolate Chip Cookies YouTube Thumbnail.png
                Ben

Comment

This should be something that most on here like some sticky, salty, sweet Asian style chicken wings on my Blackstone Griddle. Click the image for the video.

Sticky Asian Chicken Wings YouTube Thumbnail.png
                  Ben

Comment

Working...
                  X