Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new hobby - YouTube cooking channel and blog

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by TTSkipper View Post

    I didn't mean that you were telling me what to eat like that. It just happens to describe me and I should be eating low sodium, low fat lol.
    Yeah I think everyone is SUPPOSED to eat like that. I am just healthy challenged. I like my eats. lol I always despise those folks like Heartless that can eat like they have 2 assholes and not gain a pound. Friggin bastages!
    The escape is nowhere near complete. The inventor of LIBERAL fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 45 because the 44th never worked.)

    Comment


      This morning I posted my cornbread recipe. This cornbread is fantastic and we make it for almost every holiday, BBQ, birthday etc. Over the next few days I will be posting 3 other Thanksgiving related recipes. Click the image below for the video.

      Corn bread YouTube Thumbnail.png

      Thanksgiving.png
      Attached Files
      Ben

      Comment


        I just watched the cornbread. It looks great & we're definitely going to be trying that one.
        If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...

        Comment


          Fried Turkey Today, I show a simple brine and how to safely use a turkey fryer.
          Ben

          Comment


            That turkey looks good. I've never fried one before.

            Have you ever thought about using those XXXXL Ziplock bags for the brining? Might make it easier for cleanup on the cooler. I find those bigger size bags at Target. Currently, I have 6 pounds of pork belly in 2 2.5 gallon bags (
            If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...

            Comment


              Originally posted by Tonto View Post
              That turkey looks good. I've never fried one before.

              Have you ever thought about using those XXXXL Ziplock bags for the brining? Might make it easier for cleanup on the cooler. I find those bigger size bags at Target. Currently, I have 6 pounds of pork belly in 2 2.5 gallon bags (
              I have used clear garbage bags in the past. The cooler is easy enough to clean though with some bleach.
              Ben

              Comment


                My next video is live. My family's sausage and beef stuffing. I have been trying to get a recipe for years and finally worked one out that is spot on.

                Ben

                Comment


                  Last Thanksgiving recipe is live. Super simple Cranberry Sauce.
                  Ben

                  Comment


                    Made the cornbread Ben. It was great and couldn't be easier. When i don't have to write anything down and it come out perfect, you know it's easy!!!
                    The escape is nowhere near complete. The inventor of LIBERAL fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 45 because the 44th never worked.)

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Diesel1 View Post
                      Made the cornbread Ben. It was great and couldn't be easier. When i don't have to write anything down and it come out perfect, you know it's easy!!!
                      Glad you liked it, hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
                      Ben

                      Comment


                        Back at it. Sous vide pork belly! This is so good, one of my son's favorites.
                        Ben

                        Comment


                          While I was smoking a ton of wings on Thanksgiving, my wife made the sides. I printed out the cornbread recipe & she made it. She said she followed the directions (knowing her, I'm not sure lol). It came out delicious, but it was more of a consistency of a soufflé, not cornbread. Any ideas what went wrong?
                          If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Tonto View Post
                            While I was smoking a ton of wings on Thanksgiving, my wife made the sides. I printed out the cornbread recipe & she made it. She said she followed the directions (knowing her, I'm not sure lol). It came out delicious, but it was more of a consistency of a soufflé, not cornbread. Any ideas what went wrong?
                            Not sure, it is very wet, not dry like a traditional cornbread but it does not normally puff up like a soufflé, the only thing I think could have happened is that the eggs were overwhipped and added some air to the batter that puffed in the oven similar to a traditional souffle.

                            Ben

                            Comment


                              This recipe is really easy and one you guys who like to grill should definitely try. These are so good.
                              Ben

                              Comment


                                Steaming and breaking down some Maine lobsters.
                                Ben

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X