My new hobby - YouTube cooking channel and blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TTSkipper View Post

I didn't mean that you were telling me what to eat like that. It just happens to describe me and I should be eating low sodium, low fat lol.
    Yeah I think everyone is SUPPOSED to eat like that. I am just healthy challenged. I like my eats. lol I always despise those folks like Heartless that can eat like they have 2 assholes and not gain a pound. Friggin bastages!
    The escape is nowhere near complete. The inventor of LIBERAL fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 45 because the 44th never worked.)

Comment

This morning I posted my cornbread recipe. This cornbread is fantastic and we make it for almost every holiday, BBQ, birthday etc. Over the next few days I will be posting 3 other Thanksgiving related recipes. Click the image below for the video.

Corn bread YouTube Thumbnail.png

Thanksgiving.png
      Attached Files
      Ben

Comment

I just watched the cornbread. It looks great & we're definitely going to be trying that one.
        If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...

Comment

Fried Turkey Today, I show a simple brine and how to safely use a turkey fryer.
          Ben

Comment

That turkey looks good. I've never fried one before.

Have you ever thought about using those XXXXL Ziplock bags for the brining? Might make it easier for cleanup on the cooler. I find those bigger size bags at Target. Currently, I have 6 pounds of pork belly in 2 2.5 gallon bags (
            If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...

Comment

Originally posted by Tonto View Post
              That turkey looks good. I've never fried one before.

Have you ever thought about using those XXXXL Ziplock bags for the brining? Might make it easier for cleanup on the cooler. I find those bigger size bags at Target. Currently, I have 6 pounds of pork belly in 2 2.5 gallon bags (
              I have used clear garbage bags in the past. The cooler is easy enough to clean though with some bleach.
              Ben

Comment

My next video is live. My family's sausage and beef stuffing. I have been trying to get a recipe for years and finally worked one out that is spot on.

Ben

Comment

Last Thanksgiving recipe is live. Super simple Cranberry Sauce.
                  Ben

Comment

Made the cornbread Ben. It was great and couldn't be easier. When i don't have to write anything down and it come out perfect, you know it's easy!!!
                    The escape is nowhere near complete. The inventor of LIBERAL fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 45 because the 44th never worked.)

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel1 View Post
                      Made the cornbread Ben. It was great and couldn't be easier. When i don't have to write anything down and it come out perfect, you know it's easy!!!
                      Glad you liked it, hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
                      Ben

Comment

Working...
                      X