Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So now I gotta get capers

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post
    Thought it was a male, was waiting for the milking op to produce yogurt 🤷‍♂️
    You milk a male you have a friend for life, they'll follow you around like puppy.
    The escape is complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post
      Thought it was a male, was waiting for the milking op to produce yogurt 🤷‍♂️
      Damn you Navy guys are freaky.

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by OH UNCLE PAUL View Post

        You milk a male you have a friend for life, they'll follow you around like puppy.
        Until you milk another one... in which case something's gonna die.
        LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, (closed Sundays during Covid Apocalypse)

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by Karpteach View Post

          I know that black angus cows are not friendly to be milked. That’s all I’m saying. They are good moms not good milkers.
          In the field again today. This is in an open area and they can easily walk away.


          DC0CDCAE-0293-4C0D-BD1E-942820774B31.jpeg C3A23338-CC11-4825-812A-421C606DE07A.jpeg 52D3B667-7EC8-4E89-8C53-0490586B8D1C.jpeg
          The escape is complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by OH UNCLE PAUL View Post

            In the field again today. This is in an open area and they can easily walk away.


            DC0CDCAE-0293-4C0D-BD1E-942820774B31.jpeg C3A23338-CC11-4825-812A-421C606DE07A.jpeg 52D3B667-7EC8-4E89-8C53-0490586B8D1C.jpeg
            Didn't you mother teach you mot to play with your food?

            Comment

            Working...
            X