No announcement yet.

The Bourbon Thread -reviews & more...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Correct; two different Ns for two different stages of a the horse acing.

You say cheating, I say efficient, and much cheaper, haha.

Comment

663FC048-F664-4213-A75C-DB7A80B6D610.jpeg
      "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

If anyone gets REALLY daring, I was at the Wine Guy in Smithtown today. They have a bottle of Pappy 23 year old.........
        2600 dollars!!!!!!
        NRA Patron Life Member
        Caribou R&P Club Range Officer
        NRA RSO

Comment

Knob creek last night. 120 horsepower was pretty strong. Not bad at all. But definitely puts fire in your belly

Comment

I'll be making a trip down to TN and back soon, one of my last three return trips to this shithole.

There is a soda that I get down in TN called Cheerwine. https://cheerwine.com/. A 100 year old privately owned soda company, the oldest privately held soda company in the USA. It is the BEST mixer for bourbon. I do believe it is the official drink of NC. If anyone would like to try it, PM me.
            Last edited by OH UNCLE PAUL; 01-11-2019, 08:39 PM.
            Still here but still counting down. The inventor of Hawk fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by mossy930spx View Post
              Knob creek last night. 120 horsepower was pretty strong. Not bad at all. But definitely puts fire in your belly
              In all that I've tasted, this is one of my favorites. Not as much heat/spice as other 120 proof offerings; I find it pretty smooth with a lot of flavor.

Comment

Back to four roses tonight. Got passed up for a promotion. Kinda bummed.

Comment

Tonight was my first taste of Basil; good, smooth, but not complex.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrprovy View Post

In all that I've tasted, this is one of my favorites. Not as much heat/spice as other 120 proof offerings; I find it pretty smooth with a lot of flavor.
                    It kicked my ass last night. But I'm a noob to bourbons.

Comment

I usually shop The Wine Guy, but haven't seen these there...does anyone have a lead on a good store in the area (I'm in Selden) that has Stagg and/or Elmer T Lee in stock?

Comment

I usually shop The Wine Guy, but haven't seen these there...does anyone have a lead on a good store in the area (I'm in Selden) that has Stagg and/or Elmer T Lee in stock?
                        Stagg Jr?

If you don't mind a ride to Middle Island I know a place that has it. They also have GTS, but it's waaaay above even secondary pricing.

Comment

Middle island works, which store?

Comment

I think swiftway liquor in Medford may. I can check on the way home

Comment

Gram Liquors in the King Kullen center off of 25

Comment

Nada at swiftway.

Comment

Working...
                                X