The Bourbon Thread -reviews & more...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrprovy View Post
    My list of likes is similar to mossy's; I did not like the elija Craig at all. Might I suggest getting a bottle of Blackened to try first (I love it!); it's a little different being a blend, but delicious.
    I too have an unopened bottle of Blanton's, but waiting for the right time to crack it open (whatever that actually means)
    Yeah I'll give it a shot. Got to put down a couple of bottles first.

Have to kill this Russell's and the knob creek to make some space. Then restock the four roses.

Blantons im gonna wait till my bday and probably kill it after my second elbow surgery at the end of this year.

Comment

The hype is real. Single Barrel version is 10x better. Spicy, sweet, smooth.

Comment

Oh they both good. But the edge for me is the Russell's. But it's really close. Russell's just so damn smooth and tasty while the four roses is a bit more spicy with a bite up front. Either one is delicious.

Comment

Any recent Destro sightings?

Comment

I gotta get my hands on the Russell's Single Barrel!

I recently tried the Jefferson's Reserve Chefs Collaboration; it's a blended bourbon, not a fan. I think their Very Small Batch is significantly more flavorful.

Comment

Yeah I picked up 2 more bottles of the Russell's Single Barrel to stock up. So damn hard to find. Four Roses Single Barrel is pretty readily available.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post
                Any recent Destro sightings?
                The last time I met up with him ,he spoke of some health issues. That was quite a while ago.

Comment

Snagged a bottle of Blanton’s today. The lady at the liquor store told me they are only allowed to order a couple of bottles every 3 months, very interesting.

Anyway, I’ve been looking forward to trying the WR Double Oaked for a while now. Will report back.

329092E6-5B79-44FB-862E-360C107902BA.jpeg

Comment

Originally posted by ZachP View Post
                    Snagged a bottle of Blanton’s today. The lady at the liquor store told me they are only allowed to order a couple of bottles every 3 months, very interesting.

Anyway, I’ve been looking forward to trying the WR Double Oaked for a while now. Will report back.

329092E6-5B79-44FB-862E-360C107902BA.jpeg
                    nice. I scored a bottle of Blantons couple of months ago. Gonna enjoy it on my vacation in a few weeks properly outside on my balcony. Assuming it doesn't fucking rain the whole time I'm off!!!!

Comment

None of this is mine, all on the shelf at my hotel. Looked interesting, I hope someone enjoys these.

7040445A-F080-4369-937A-580E5CBCF9D5.jpegB76AF478-E35A-45B4-8199-26CA85A1AC21.jpeg530D3C2A-A65D-45FC-99FE-C6A468B4602A.jpeg6AE8783C-B8CC-4BD3-9A39-F9625458C2FA.jpeg1ED601D4-1E9C-49A5-9731-8392A5918582.jpegC02FBC31-7A8B-4E49-B996-4335C0B4CB6F.jpeg

Comment

Working...
                      X