The Bourbon Thread -reviews & more...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20191012_064957-1.jpg
    My wife got this for our 23rd anniversary this past Saturday and I love it. (Yes I love her too. She's a keeper). It was the last bottle in the store $54.00.
    Just Another Reason For Me To Retire in Tennessee.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefSailer View Post
      20191012_064957-1.jpg
      My wife got this for our 23rd anniversary this past Saturday and I love it. (Yes I love her too. She's a keeper). It was the last bottle in the store $54.00.
      Looks pretty darn good.....but I guess the site was down Saturday night .......I did not get a invitation.........how about you Mossy? Your internet down that night too?

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyblueyes View Post

Looks pretty darn good.....but I guess the site was down Saturday night .......I did not get a invitation.........how about you Mossy? Your internet down that night too?
        Nope. Clearly not cool enough

Comment

What happened to the OP? I hope his love of bourbon did not sidetrack his life. Hopefully he is someplace else and doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post
            Any recent Destro sightings?
            He is active here.

destro clip.JPG

The escape is complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

Originally posted by BurgerMeister View Post
              What happened to the OP? I hope his love of bourbon did not sidetrack his life. Hopefully he is someplace else and doing well.
              I've been wondering the same thing lately. hopefully he's doing good. i wasn't an active member here during his prime, but what i've seen from him i quite enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Exonautic View Post

I've been wondering the same thing lately. hopefully he's doing good. i wasn't an active member here during his prime, but what i've seen from him i quite enjoy.
                see above you
                The escape is complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

Originally posted by OH UNCLE PAUL View Post

He is active here.

destro clip.JPG
                  I don't know anything about him. However, if I had to guess, marriage and children are occupying most of his time, and that is a GREAT THING!

Comment

I don't know anything about him. However, if I had to guess, marriage and children are occupying most of his time, and that is a GREAT THING!
                    Last I knew, he was locked in my gun safe in TN waiting for Capt. Will to try to break into it.

Honestly I am kind of happy he left. The pile of cow bones he left behind (along with empty steak sauce bottles) was a pain to clean up, not to mention the loss of breeding stock.

Comment

Either that or he got some really nice trench gun projects
                      It's all the same, we're all ashamed of our children who can't read between the lies of their textbooks
                      This world must bear witness to a revolution every now and then
                      We clutched our quills to scribe the bills of this great nation
                      Now show me you can hold a fucking pen

Comment

Originally posted by OH UNCLE PAUL View Post

Last I knew, he was locked in my gun safe in TN waiting for Capt. Will to try to break into it.

Honestly I am kind of happy he left. The pile of cow bones he left behind (along with empty steak sauce bottles) was a pain to clean up, not to mention the loss of breeding stock.
                        Like I said, I don't know anything about him. However, it seems to me that you have a grudge against him. It may be justified, it may not be - either way, I really don't care.

It seems to me like to me you both like to brag. Perhaps that is why you do not like him. (not saying I do - I don't know him).

Comment

Like I said, I don't know anything about him. However, it seems to me that you have a grudge against him. It may be justified, it may not be - either way, I really don't care.

It seems to me like to me you both like to brag. Perhaps that is why you do not like him. (not saying I do - I don't know him).
                          Well that is certainly out of left field. Perhaps you would like to provide supporting evidence for your statement?

Comment

Recalibrate your sarcasm meter. And stop fucking up a drinking thread.

Comment

Ok. I’ll save this thread.

Cracked open the 4 roses small batch select. Just a Little splash to test her out. Overall a very good bourbon. If you like the single barrel you’ll enjoy this. Oily mouth feel but not as oily/creamy as the Blanton’s. Spicier than the single barrel but has a similar overall finish.

honestly, not worth $60. I would say it should be in the single barrel price range of $40-45.

Its a single barrel with a velvet mouth and a bit more spice.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyblueyes View Post

I'll remember you both for next year.................NOT.
                                LOL
                                Just Another Reason For Me To Retire in Tennessee.

Comment

Working...
                                X