• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ballistic View Post
    I know you're in Suffolk, but for those in the Nassau area,

Total Wine & Spirits is like Disney World
    Stew Leonard's is like Dawny Park

Both of them have decent selections at the best prices around, period.

Value Bottles have great price as well, maybe better then the two of them above, but their selection is highly erratic and limited.

Raeders in Alberston has a great selection as well, and he'll have virtually anything you'd want, but expect to pay too dollar and secondary market prices on certain things.
    Friend told me Stew Leonard's in farmingdale has a big ass selection

Comment

Originally posted by wdeister08 View Post

Tell me about it. I refuse to pay $60 for a $30 bottle of Japanese whisky. Yeah the one I really like, Laphroaig, is an Islay.
      Laphroaig is my go too with steak. It's like eating in front of a fireplace, so smoky.

Comment

Originally posted by wdeister08 View Post

Friend told me Stew Leonard's in farmingdale has a big ass selection
        it does, i only went in there for a few minutes since i was looking for something specific but they have a fairly large selection of whiskey.

Comment

ABOUT US

Flaviar.com is a band of spirits enthusiasts, inspired by culture, rich history and the art of distillation. We forage the World of Spirits for the finest, rarest and most unique expressions out there and pack it all into a 21st century Members Club. You are what you drink, diversity and quality matter and all that should most certainly be enjoyed with style and in good company.

Comment

Originally posted by green18 View Post
            ABOUT US

Flaviar.com is a band of spirits enthusiasts, inspired by culture, rich history and the art of distillation. We forage the World of Spirits for the finest, rarest and most unique expressions out there and pack it all into a 21st century Members Club. You are what you drink, diversity and quality matter and all that should most certainly be enjoyed with style and in good company.
            Is you a member of this sophisticated foraging band?
            "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

Comment

Whiskey tribe is better.....

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post

Is you a member of this sophisticated foraging band?
                They is not cheap. $60 per quarter. Little cheaper if you pay the year up front

Comment

Originally posted by P Martin View Post

They is not cheap. $60 per quarter. Little cheaper if you pay the year up front
                  I guess if you order enough it pays for itself?
                  You must be an expensive lush
                  "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

Comment

I don't drink nearly enough to make any subscription service valuable to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X