• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FastPhil View Post
    New York would tax you every time you banged you wife of they could
    i think i would receive a refund on that one

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post
      I don't think it's illegal to make it yourself if you don't sell it.

ms2.jpg
      I know two people who make it and both tell me that it is highly illegal whether you sell it or not. IANAL and this information is worth what you paid for it.
      "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
      Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
      Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

Originally posted by Finicky Fat Guy View Post

I know two people who make it and both tell me that it is highly illegal whether you sell it or not. IANAL and this information is worth what you paid for it.
        I just read up on it. You’re right. You’d need the same fed. permit that companies like Jack Daniels have. People make their own beer so I guess it’s a proof cutoff. Yet they’re gonna make pot legal. Idiotic.
        Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

I just read up on it. You’re right. You’d need the same fed. permit that companies like Jack Daniels have. People make their own beer so I guess it’s a proof cutoff. Yet they’re gonna make pot legal. Idiotic.
          On the show "Moonshiners" one season they showed a guy wanting to "legit" so he could have a real business to hand down to his son.

He went to another moonshiner who had previously years ago gone legit to see what was needed.

The guy showed him a book of Federal regulations literally as thick as a Manhattan phone book!

Violation of any one of these regulations no matter how slight was grounds to shut him down, seize his business, and possibly arrest him!

The cost to get all the required equipment (like triple water filtration) and initial operating permits would be at least $500,000.

All before he sold, let alone made, his first bottle of legal whiskey.

Way to kill legitimate business.
          I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
          I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

You want idiotic? I drove up to a Dairy Barn and asked for a case of beer for a party I was going to. They made me get out of the car to hand it to me. Then, I sat right back down in the drivers seat and put it on the floor of the passenger side. Becasue they can't hand you beer in the car at a drive through but they can if you are standing next to the car. Quite possibly the stupidest thing I ever experienced.
            "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
            Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
            Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

Originally posted by Finicky Fat Guy View Post

You want idiotic? I drove up to a Dairy Barn and asked for a case of beer for a party I was going to. They made me get out of the car to hand it to me. Then, I sat right back down in the drivers seat and put it on the floor of the passenger side. Becasue they can't hand you beer in the car at a drive through but they can if you are standing next to the car. Quite possibly the stupidest thing I ever experienced.
              Yeah, Dairy Barn in Babylon has always had that policy. Then again, we were 17 the last time I had to submit to it.

Comment

Working...
              X