Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goodbye Sam Adams

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Bud lite tastes better.

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by spider View Post
      Bud lite tastes better.
      Who do you think owns Sam Adams????
      InBev bought them a few years ago.

      Comment


        #33
        Originally posted by Shotgun View Post

        Who do you think owns Sam Adams????
        InBev bought them a few years ago.
        I know. Even Blue Point tastes like Bud. They can only make one flavor.

        Comment


          #34
          Love my Sam Adams Boston. This is only a temporary, one off virtue signal. I hope.
          Ballistic: "Grif... You are my legal eagle spirit animal...."

          Comment


            #35
            Originally posted by Synner View Post

            Seriously? I’ve never even thought about that. Hmmm...
            Yes.

            I also tried Guiness Stout but didn't come out as good. I want to try Killian's Red too.

            Make it as you would with water, add the pickling spice packet, but use the beer instead.

            Best in a slow cooker.
            Last edited by LiDad; 03-24-2019, 06:03 PM.
            I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
            I am armed out of love of those behind me.

            Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

            Comment


              #36
              I thought the founder praised trump recently for putting tariffs on foreign brands.

              Comment


                #37
                Originally posted by Grifhunter View Post
                Love my Sam Adams Boston. This is only a temporary, one off virtue signal. I hope.
                Yeah.
                like when Dicks cancelled the Troy ARs that they sold people.
                just a one off
                "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

                Comment


                  #38
                  Originally posted by Aquabach View Post

                  Yeah.
                  like when Dicks cancelled the Troy ARs that they sold people.
                  just a one off
                  in all honesty if i boycotted everything i took issue with i would be living in the stone age

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Originally posted by LiDad View Post

                    Yes.

                    I also tried Guiness Stout but didn't come out as good. I want to try Killian's Red too.

                    Make it as you would with water, add the pickling spice packet, but use the beer instead.

                    Best in a slow cooker.
                    Made mine with Red Stripe this year. Not bad.

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Originally posted by warmnfuzzy View Post

                      in all honesty if i boycotted everything i took issue with i would be living in the stone age
                      I take issue with that.
                      Consider yourself boycotted
                      "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Originally posted by Aquabach View Post
                        What kind of a marketing professional comes with the idea to piss off 50% of their customers?
                        Theyll sell a load of it, when she croaks they’ll triple the price and call it a commemorative. A quick apology to the non RBG fans, maybe a Trump stout that tastes like the sweat of the working man and all will be forgiven.

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post

                          Theyll sell a load of it, when she croaks they’ll triple the price and call it a commemorative. A quick apology to the non RBG fans, maybe a Trump stout that tastes like the sweat of the working man and all will be forgiven.
                          They will never make a Trump beverage unless it’s a Malt liquor called “Impeach Fordie Fife”
                          "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Give them a break. Ginsberg used to date Sam Adams.

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Originally posted by warmnfuzzy View Post
                              Anchor Steam beer from san fran is the best brewski
                              I wouldn't drink anything that comes out of SF. I did enjoy SA Boston lager, but I won't be buying it anymore.
                              NRA Life member

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Its a shame. I used to look forward to their winter beers.

                                those days are over.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X