Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYS governor to legalize cannabis and create an Adult-Use equitable cannabis operation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yaphank Kid View Post
    One more thing for Andy to skim off of for his personal benefit. This will be more corrupt than the carting companies.
    Planting weed is his idea of the "shovel-ready" jobs they were promising all along?

Comment

Originally posted by bigbore44 View Post

Planting weed is his idea of the "shovel-ready" jobs they were promising all along?
      It's all hydroponic these days.
      Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

He knows you got to be stoned to live here. Just trying to keep you from leaving

Comment

I passed a store on route 110 called Sunnyside Cannabis dispensary. I looked it up online and it is a pot store. Selecting medical use allows you to view the inventory in the Huntington store and they are selling weed and not just as edibles. I was shocked as I didn’t think that was allowed. In no time at all, they will be selling it recreationally here. The infrastructure is already in place.

Comment

In thinking about it, legalizing pot at the state level while still illegal at the federal level is designed to drive a wedge between gun owners and everyone else. Someone buying legal pot is not allowed to own a gun. Since they can’t own one, they are more likely to vote for candidates espousing gun control since if they can’t have them, no one else should be allowed.
            The libertarian in me has no issue with legalization of pot but I see it as a strategic attack on gun rights.

Comment

Canadian Pot stocks are going up
              "The beauty of the 2nd Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Can someone please explain how cigarettes and cigarette smokers and then vape inhalers became the absolute bane of society in NYC, yet the streets now wreak like skunk ass from something 20 times worse for your lungs but its somehow a great and noble thing...progressive liberals always seem to have a perfect record of being total hypocrites. Never fails.

Originally posted by spider View Post
                It's all hydroponic these days.
                I don't partake in the mary jane, but let me tell ya, I bought a couple of Aerogardens years ago, basically hydroponics for idiots. Compared to growing all the basics like thyme, rosemary, basil, mint, dill, etc., outside, these things are frickin amazing. Like mindbogglingly good, no bugs, no dirt, amazing yields, one of the most enjoyable things I've ever purchased. I just plucked 2 cups of basil off of 2 plants and made pesto, love these things. I don't know how big the pot plants get, but the company must be benefiting immeasurably from the legal weed states in conjunction with the Covid lockdowns.

Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
                In thinking about it, legalizing pot at the state level while still illegal at the federal level is designed to drive a wedge between gun owners and everyone else.
                With the libtards running the full circus, they'll change the Federal law within the first 100 days in the name of social criminal justice racial equity, or whatever nonsense they're calling it now, guaranteed.
                Last edited by Banzai; 01-13-2021, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamuscull View Post
                  It will be such a bureaucratic shit show it will lose money like OTB. This state can’t run anything
                  Does Hazel Dukes have a granddaughter? If not I’m sure the good Rev. Al would put on a good word for his kid to run it.

Comment

I should start a new thread, but I'm lazy!

Can anyone recommend a decent cannabis related stock?

Comment

Originally posted by PeterGunn View Post

Tilray and/or Aurora
                      Life Member: ASA, GOA, NRA

Comment

Be careful with pot stocks. If/when it finally becomes legal on a federal level, do you think big pharma/big tobacco and the politicians they donate billions to each year are going to let smaller companies get a piece of the pie?

Comment

Nope. The companies that are profitable are privately owned. The folks who make the gummy bears in Colorado are the ones to follow. One of my bros has a daughter in the industry in Oregon. She says no one is making money on it except the government. They grew so much pot in Oregon and the legal price is so high the black market has exploded.
                          Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Canopy Growth
                            Cronos
                            Neptune
                            "The beauty of the 2nd Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                            X