• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seagrams made it easy lol
    Attached Files

Comment

2021-09-13 (1).jpg 2021-09-13.jpg 2021-09-13 (2).jpg 2021-09-13 (1).jpg
      Originally posted by Destro View Post

You were seriously thinking of throwing it out?

take some more detailed pics please

https://caskcartel.com/products/old-...yABEgJvUfD_BwE
      I actually saved it from the landfill along with other bottles of unopened liquor. I will take more pics, i have a few now but really don't show much more. info.

Attached Files
      Originally posted by ChiefSailer
      Deplorables FTW!!

Comment

more pics
        Attached Files
        Deplorables FTW!!

Comment

Take a picture of the bottom of the bottle, it’ll tell you the approximate age.

Comment

I've forwarded the pictures to my bourbon forum group. All the experts agree this is a fugazi, and you should get rid of it as to not incur any legal issues. I will gladly pick it up to help you dispose of it.

Comment

Originally posted by 67Builder View Post
              Take a picture of the bottom of the bottle, it’ll tell you the approximate age.
              the bottom of the bottle had a 21 with a circle around it, a 19 and what looked like 82. All the numbers were separated. I tried taking pics but they are not clear, took much reflection. I will try again.
              Deplorables FTW!!

Comment

• Barnslayer
                Barnslayer commented
                Editing a comment
                Try coating the bottom of the bottle with talc or some other powder. Another way is cover the bottom of the bottle with a sheet of paper and do a rubbing with a wide tip pencil or crayon.

• mattyj513
                mattyj513 commented
                Editing a comment
                If Barnslayer 's advice doesn't provide results, I can lay on a therapist style couch and you can attach the inverted bottle to my mouth like the cup on a gravity fed hvlp spray gun. I have had good results using this method to deal with acute onset bourbon deficiency in the past.

Either way, it's a nice way to convert a liquid that you found for free, into a very expensive gun that you never thought you could afford before. Congrats on the find. I will never look at old liquor bottles the same again.

Comment

I’m not a big drinker, but I’ll do you a favor. I’ll give you a case of 9mm for it.
                "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
                Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
                Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

Working...
                X