Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 67Builder View Post
    The primary theme of Dietrich’s[4] analysis of
    Batailleist `powerful communication’ is the role of the participant as poet.
    Derrida uses the term ‘constructivist feminism’ to denote a self-falsifying
    reality. Thus, if cultural postdialectic theory holds, we have to choose
    between subtextual dematerialism and capitalist neocultural theory.

A number of narratives concerning the bridge between society and class may
    be found. In a sense, Cameron[5] holds that we have to
    choose between cultural postdialectic theory and the prematerialist paradigm of
    context.

Lacan suggests the use of Baudrillardist simulacra to read sexual identity.
    Therefore, Sontag uses the term ‘Batailleist `powerful communication” to
    denote the stasis, and subsequent failure, of textual class.

The example of subdeconstructive textual theory intrinsic to Spelling’s
    Beverly Hills 90210 is also evident in Models, Inc.. However, the
    main theme of the works of Spelling is a mythopoetical paradox.

Hidden in there is the inner workings of modern tubeless tires.
    Clear as mud. A possible attempt at testing LIGC rule #1?
    Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post

Yes, that shows it all! Now I have to wonder if the corrosion on the rims was removed................................
      Did you have a problem with the old tires slowly losing air and needing a refill every couple of weeks? If you answer no then you probably don't have corrosion on the lip of the rim. This usually happens between the rim and tire over time with aluminum rims because of road salt{?} and will cause a slow leak there. If you wash your vehicle often during the winter you shouldn't have a problem.

Comment

Clear as mud. A possible attempt at testing LIGC rule #1?
        Hah! Dick mode wasn't even on the radar. I was genuinely making fun of you for not knowing how a tire works. I mean seriously. Take a good natured ribbing and get a sense of humor. If I asked if I flipped my crown upside down would I still need a root canal..... No wait. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by rts414 View Post

Did you have a problem with the old tires slowly losing air and needing a refill every couple of weeks? If you answer no then you probably don't have corrosion on the lip of the rim. This usually happens between the rim and tire over time with aluminum rims because of road salt{?} and will cause a slow leak there. If you wash your vehicle often during the winter you shouldn't have a problem.
          Thanks. What is this “wash” you speak of? The wheels have noticeable corrosion on the outside. We’ll see if the new ones hold air. No TPMS present.

Comment

Originally posted by 67Builder View Post

Hah! Dick mode wasn't even on the radar. I was genuinely making fun of you for not knowing how a tire works. I mean seriously. Take a good natured ribbing and get a sense of humor. If I asked if I flipped my crown upside down would I still need a root canal..... No wait. Seriously.
            I can tell you which tires and wheels will make unwanted contact when going non-OEM, which ones will skate on the ice like a hockey puck, what effect diameter, width and weight will have, but I never saw a valve stem installed. Oh well.

Comment

Thanks. What is this “wash” you speak of? The wheels have noticeable corrosion on the outside. We’ll see if the new ones hold air. No TPMS present.
              If your "beads" exhibited any corrosion, they should have cleaned them up before mounting the new tires, and as a precaution, should have seated the tires with some of that black snot/sealer on the beads. I have this problem know on two of my alloy rims. One has come on slowly over a year or so, but the other is on a tire that started seeping almost immediately a month ago. Having to top it off every five days or so, sucks balls, but due to other commitments in life right now, it's been kinda hard to arrange a free day to go back to the shop and have it corrected.

Comment

no one brought up that valve stems these days are pricey pressure senders since ~ 2008, ( yea stem is not part of original problem)

Comment

Yes, that shows it all! Now I have to wonder if the corrosion on the rims was removed................................
                  I can without a doubt say no, I did mine several months ago.wire brush on a grinder,anti corrosion spray and then Rust-Oleum.

Comment

I would like to say to those who dont know wtf your talking about not post any further false information.
                    Stick to posting about what you know about firearms,,...WAIT yeah alot of fucked up info on that side too,oh well carry on then.

Was gonna edit this but decided to let it fly instead
                    Last edited by artburg; 02-13-2018, 06:36 AM. Reason: Cranky i am

Comment

Originally posted by artburg View Post
                      I would like to say to those who dont know wtf your talking about not post any further false information.
                      Stick to posting about what you know about firearms,,...WAIT yeah alot of fucked up info on that side too,oh well carry on then.

Was gonna edit this but decided to let it fly instead
                      I can't even believe you guys forgot to mention sealing the bead with anti-seize. How else is the next guy gonna be able to get the tire off?!?!
                      A sunny day
                      A shotgun and a Chevrolet
                      Wouldn't you like that?

Comment

I suggest we resume this thread on Friday night.

I just read the whole thing and I'm tired.
                        No one ever wished they didn't have a gun.

Regards,
                        Chris

Comment

I posted in the cars and trucks section.
                          That makes sense. I usually just look at the new posts on the homepage.

I probably shouldn't read the car posts (or the zero or reloading posts) so that I don't feel so stupid.

Comment

You should be ok as long as they put in 2018 air. you don't
                            want leftover 2017 air, you want the new with the updates.

Comment

Originally posted by bannie McBanface View Post
                              You should be ok as long as they put in 2018 air. you don't
                              want leftover 2017 air, you want the new with the updates.
                              Also, if this is for a car, the bead should be lubricated with elbow grease. But I prefer knee grease on an SUV.
                              And don't get ripped off on that synthetic blinker fluid upgrade, unless you have an import.

Comment

did you do the full price nitrogen tire fill or the half price 73% nitrogen , or cheap out on just air

Comment

Working...
                                X