Hitch For Toyota Highlander

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitch For Toyota Highlander

I recently bought a Toyota Highlander and I need to install a hitch. The dealership recommended that I use uhaul for the job.

Has as anyone here used uhaul for this?

Additionally, assuming I do not use uhaul, can anyone recommend someone in Nassau (south shore) for the job?

From my admittedly limited experience with hitches, the hitch that was installed on my kids Liberty was installed by Uhaul, but made by Curt. http://www.curtmfg.com
    Uhaul seems to know hitches pretty well.
    SHADAP VARMINT!

Comment

I have only rented trailers from Uhaul, never used them to install anything but know a couple people who have and said they did a good job as well.
      Brandon

NRA LIFE | SAF | UT / NH / FL / CT / NY CCW | RSO | FREEPORT R&R

Comment

Originally posted by Smallcigar View Post
        I recently bought a Toyota Highlander and I need to install a hitch. The dealership recommended that I use uhaul for the job.

Has as anyone here used uhaul for this?

Additionally, assuming I do not use uhaul, can anyone recommend someone in Nassau (south shore) for the job?
        what are you hauling ?? so you know what class hitch to get. , and to know what size ball mount and offset is needed , most of the hitches now are bolt on . the wiring is plug and play .
        yes i have done many .
        reese and draw tite are two good brands , and do get the direct fit not the universal

Comment

I think a class III hitch will be fine for my purposes. I was able to find the OEM hitch without the dealer mark up. It has more ground clearance than what uhaul offers. I may pick it up and have the dealership install it.

Thanks for for the replies.

Comment

Working...
          X