X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exonautic View Post

FD would love this thing, none of the doors open from the outside. lol
    Jaws of life time!
    “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Actually, i love my car. But i don't have the time to put the 4WD to use and without that the MPG it gets just isn't worth it to me. I'm looking into getting into some sort of Manual coupe to have some fun in until i move out of NY. Than comes the big 4-wheeler to go with it.

Not to many manual coupes left. But some that still exist are freaking amazing.

The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule ...Samuel Adams, "The Rights of the Colonists" page 419

Comment

Originally posted by Ancap View Post

Not to many manual coupes left. But some that still exist are freaking amazing.

agreed. unfortunately chevy is out of the question for me, and jury's out on the mustang. Challenger is essentially my dream car but in the configuration that i want its upwards of 40k for new, used is like finding a unicorn.

Comment

Donate it to your local FD, let them play with it and scrap it, you’ll get the money from it

Comment

agreed. unfortunately chevy is out of the question for me, and jury's out on the mustang. Challenger is essentially my dream car but in the configuration that i want its upwards of 40k for new, used is like finding a unicorn.
            Well it is summer time. Expand your search on cargurus.com. Make a road trip. Even in California you should make it back to New York in 27-48 hours

if you get the challenger. The current record is 26 hours 29 minutes

The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule ...Samuel Adams, "The Rights of the Colonists" page 419

Comment

Donate it to a veterans group. Otherwise see if your mechanic will take it and give you cretit towards future work.
              Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Calverton

Comment

Fill it with tannerite and park it at the 200 yd line at Calverton. Charge $25 admission and $100 for a raffle to win the shot.

Comment

Put that bitch up on CL for 1,000 obo and I guarantee you'll walk away with 800.
                    Last edited by viper720; 07-11-2018, 06:50 PM.
                    A sunny day
                    A shotgun and a Chevrolet
                    Wouldn't you like that?

Comment

Do a hellcat crate motor swap!
                      Yes! I have 21 years and 225K on this baby. It just passed inspection with zero problems. They said a year from now there won't be enough metal left to attach the sticker. The bed is gone and the body mounts are rotted. But 12 months with a Hellcat is a great idea!

DSC01454.JPG
                      Last edited by spider; 07-11-2018, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post

Yes! I have 21 years 225K on this baby. It just passed inspection with zero problems. They said a year from now there won't be enough metal left to attach the sticker. The bed is gone and the body mounts are rotted. But 12 months with a Hellcat is a great idea!

DSC01454.JPG
                        sounds like a sleeper project to me

Comment

Riverhead demo derby ?

Comment

All very good ideas. If I went the donate route, say to the FD, how do I get the tax deduction. Or do they pay you for it.

Comment

Right?

Comment

I need more Ancap in my life.

Comment

Working...
                                X