Announcement

Collapse

St Mary’s Children’s Hospital Fund Raiser

Don’t miss out! ——> Link
See more
See less

To good to be true??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    To good to be true??

    https://www.kingautoinc.com/inventory/details/43569571

    Anyone know the dealer? Good people? Reviews seem overall good but with the occasional," something went Wrong, guy is an ass hat!".
    A 50k mile 98 seems like it's too good to be true to me. Gonna stop by and take a look under the hood and see what has been messed with. This is very close to what I've been looking for lately.
    If anyone knows anything about this model in particular please inundate me with info. Thanks.

    #2
    Ewww that wing, Decals. No thanks.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Exonautic View Post
      https://www.kingautoinc.com/inventory/details/43569571

      Anyone know the dealer? Good people? Reviews seem overall good but with the occasional," something went Wrong, guy is an ass hat!".
      A 50k mile 98 seems like it's too good to be true to me. Gonna stop by and take a look under the hood and see what has been messed with. This is very close to what I've been looking for lately.
      If anyone knows anything about this model in particular please inundate me with info. Thanks.
      Price seems about right. Expect to spend another 3k in misc. dealer fees.
      A sunny day
      A shotgun and a Chevrolet
      Wouldn't you like that?

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Dank27 View Post
        Ewww that wing, Decals. No thanks.
        Can't say I'm a fan but also can't say I hate it enough to deal with taking it off.

        Comment


          #5
          Decals I'm fine with though.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by viper720 View Post

            Price seems about right. Expect to spend another 3k in misc. dealer fees.
            Where the hell is 3k coming from?
            tax title tags should round out to about 1200 at most.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Exonautic View Post

              Where the hell is 3k coming from?
              tax title tags should round out to about 1200 at most.
              That's what they do.
              P.S. did you check KBB?
              Expected dealer listing is around 7,000.
              A sunny day
              A shotgun and a Chevrolet
              Wouldn't you like that?

              Comment


                #8
                Are you looking to go fast or just a cruiser?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by viper720 View Post

                  That's what they do.
                  P.S. did you check KBB?
                  Expected dealer listing is around 7,000.
                  Good catch. I was going based off of car guru price. When adjusted for it's mileage it bumps up to between 8-9.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by 01TA View Post
                    Are you looking to go fast or just a cruiser?
                    Somewhere in between. Daily driver but also want to go fast.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Plan was originally to hold off for a while on a new car. Still can't stop myself from looking for them.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Exonautic View Post

                        Somewhere in between. Daily driver but also want to go fast.
                        Finance a late model V6 Camry
                        Tune kit = super sleeper.
                        A sunny day
                        A shotgun and a Chevrolet
                        Wouldn't you like that?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          It's a Ford so....
                          "Except the Lord build they labor in vain that build it." I firmly believe this; and I also believe that without his concurring aid we shall succeed in this political building no better than the Builders of Babel: We shall be divided by our little partial local interests; our projects will be confounded, and we ourselves shall God governs in the affairs of men. I have lived, Sir, a long time..."
                          Ben Franklin, arguably our least faith driven founding father

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Might be a keeper, if you use it as a daily driver, probably not so much..Only 1256 convertibles ever produced in black...

                            Production
                            Total Produced: 8,654
                            Total Coupe Produced: 5,174

                            - Black: 1,708
                            - Red: 1,236
                            - White: 958
                            - Yellow: 709
                            - Blue: 563
                            Total Convertible Produced: 3,480
                            - Black: 1,256
                            - Red: 842
                            - White: 578
                            - Yellow: 555
                            - Blue: 249

                            Engine
                            Type: 90-degree, DOHC 32-Valve V-8
                            Displacement: 4.6L / 281 CID
                            Horsepower: 305 hp @ 5800 rpm
                            Torque: 300 lbs.-ft. @ 4800 rpm
                            Bore x Stroke: 3.55 in. x 3.54 in.
                            Compression: 9.85:1

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by viper720 View Post

                              Finance a late model V6 Camry
                              Tune kit = super sleeper.
                              My brother actually has an old solara, same car almost. I don't fit in there comfortably. Ceiling is too low.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X