Red light camera ticket?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red light camera ticket?

Is there anything i can do to fight these or is this a suck it up and pay it kinda thing. got one for making a right on red. $80 that i don't feel like putting into the coffers of these fucks.

What does the video show? Did you make a full stop if a right on red?
    ANY violation by ANY person of ANY provision of this section is a class A misdemeanor. - NYPL §400.00(15)
    Conspiracy in the sixth degree is a class B misdemeanor. - NYPL §105.00

Comment

Just pay it it is just the easiest thing to do

Comment

Originally posted by Exonautic View Post
        Is there anything i can do to fight these or is this a suck it up and pay it kinda thing. got one for making a right on red. $80 that i don't feel like putting into the coffers of these fucks.
        I did my research on it when I got two in one week last summer.
        Can you fight it? Definitely. Will you win? Probably not but there's a chance.

I paid it because from what I gathered, the amount of work you will miss fighting it will cost you more than the fine.
        It's all the same, we're all ashamed of our children who can't read between the lies of their textbooks
        This world must bear witness to a revolution every now and then
        We clutched our quills to scribe the bills of this great nation
        Now show me you can hold a fucking pen

Comment

Pay it. Unless the video shows you came to a full stop and paused. If not, suck it up. pay the Nazis and move on
          "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

Comment

You have to stop for a full three seconds before turning (even though that rule can’t be found in the vehicle and traffic laws).
            Ask me how I know that.
            I now count to five Mississippi then go. Screw them.

Comment

It’s the same ticket if you slow roll it or take it on 2 wheels...just sayin.

Comment

C’mon, post the video for us. We'll feel better about our own pain if we can laugh at yours.

Comment

The wife and I were in court for a tail light bulb out ticket, $203.00 with the surcharge and whatever fees and I didn't want to pay it so....while we where there everyone who contested a camera ticket lost and had to pay...it's extortion clear and simple. BTW my wife has to go to trial because we argued the point that I replaced the bulb myself and not by a NYS authorized repair facility and they wouldn't drop the bullshit ticket or fee.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post
                    C’mon, post the video for us. We'll feel better about our own pain if we can laugh at yours.
                    Awesome!
                    "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

Comment

Originally posted by bberetta1 View Post
                      You have to stop for a full three seconds before turning (even though that rule can’t be found in the vehicle and traffic laws).
                      Ask me how I know that.
                      I now count to five Mississippi then go. Screw them.
                      This is NOT correct.... . Right on the red light camera info page it says there is no '3-second-rule'.

Comment

I paid mine, very slow roll on motorcycle both times. I can roll real slow without putting my feet down.
                        One I had no excuse whatsoever. Video shows that I looked left for at least 3 seconds while rolling.
                        The other one my view of the light was blocked by a tractor trailer that stopped short in the intersection because he was cut off. He went, I followed after the light changed. I knew right away I was getting that one. Guilty as charged your honor.
                        ANY violation by ANY person of ANY provision of this section is a class A misdemeanor. - NYPL §400.00(15)
                        Conspiracy in the sixth degree is a class B misdemeanor. - NYPL §105.00

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Sr. View Post
                          The wife and I were in court for a tail light bulb out ticket, $203.00 with the surcharge and whatever fees and I didn't want to pay it so....while we where there everyone who contested a camera ticket lost and had to pay...it's extortion clear and simple. BTW my wife has to go to trial because we argued the point that I replaced the bulb myself and not by a NYS authorized repair facility and they wouldn't drop the bullshit ticket or fee.
                          Follow instructions - on the ticket it says to have a police officer sign off that it was repaired within 24 hours..... I even keep spare bulbs in the glovebox - got stopped once and while the officer was writing I fixed it.... he handed me the ticket and I was "Hold on....I need you to sign this..."

Comment

My wife collects them.

Comment

Originally posted by Fandj View Post
                              Just pay it it is just the easiest thing to do
                              $300.+
                              NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

Working...
                              X