No announcement yet.

Red light camera ticket?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember NYC is adding 600 new speed cameras on top of the 150 already operating. Enjoy!
    Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

Comment

Montauk Hwy & Little East Neck Rd.
      NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Sr. View Post
        The wife and I were in court for a tail light bulb out ticket, $203.00 with the surcharge and whatever fees and I didn't want to pay it so....while we where there everyone who contested a camera ticket lost and had to pay...it's extortion clear and simple. BTW my wife has to go to trial because we argued the point that I replaced the bulb myself and not by a NYS authorized repair facility and they wouldn't drop the bullshit ticket or fee.
        I got the same ticket, bought a bulb that day, replaced it, went to the 2nd precinct, they inspected the car and nullified the ticket. Fuck, it was a PIA I had to spend the day with this shit, but did not pay for the ticket.

Comment

I just paid my 1st Suffolk County red light ticket. $80.00 down the drain, but it's way better than's Nassau's $150.00 fine for the same bullshit.........

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Sr. View Post
            The wife and I were in court for a tail light bulb out ticket, $203.00 with the surcharge and whatever fees and I didn't want to pay it so....while we where there everyone who contested a camera ticket lost and had to pay...it's extortion clear and simple. BTW my wife has to go to trial because we argued the point that I replaced the bulb myself and not by a NYS authorized repair facility and they wouldn't drop the bullshit ticket or fee.
            Btw for the DIY ask me how to get around this. Change the bulb yourself(save bulb receipt) then go to a chain like Firestone/Midas etc and ask for complimentary check-up tire pressure, fluids etc and with the bulb check ✅ all clear oresent it to communist court. Its legal document!
            A .45acp says go away in any language ~ Clint Smith

Comment

Working...
            X