Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any exhaust guys here? (or maybe you might know)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any exhaust guys here? (or maybe you might know)

I was wondering what it would cost to have a tail pipe made? Wondering if anyone here does that kind of work or might know what something like that would run.

I have the pipe to duplicate, 3 (IIRC) bends and the hanger welded on.

I'm tired of fighting with with a combination of stock and after market parts in three different sizes and thought this would simplify things (though cost the most money lol)
    John Valuk is dead. He fell on his head.

African American Muffler in Westbury makes some decent stuff for a fair price

Comment

If you are in Suffolk Muffler Man in islip is very good and affordable.

Comment

Well east of Islip.
        John Valuk is dead. He fell on his head.

Comment

I used American Muffler several times in the 80's and 90's. They're on Montauk Hwy in East Patchogue. I hear from a few they're still a go-to place.

Paul

Comment

Midas on Hempstead turnpike in levittown good work fair prices can bend any thing needed

Comment

I used to go to Tesh at Monkey wrench in queens.

Comment

United Exhaust in Ronkonkoma.

Comment

Richie @ United Exhaust in Ronkonkoma recently replaced a section of pipe on one of my vehicles, reasonably priced.

Comment

Another for united exhaust. They are well known in the Long Island hot rodding community for quality affordable work. Plus they have a mandrel bender to preserve every last horsepower
                    The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule ...Samuel Adams, "The Rights of the Colonists" page 419

Comment

Working...
                    X