Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Great Jeep Quest -- Part Duh ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    I go by taste --
    NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

    Comment


      #47
      Originally posted by viper720 View Post

      Thanks, been looking for a way to get an actual measurement.
      Hydrometers and acid strips suck.
      this works and if you get voltage it / the coolant starts to act like a acid battery eating everything it touches

      Comment


        #48
        Sooooooooooo -- I changed my Craigslist search parameters and started looking by way of newest posted -- and came across this -- low-ish miles zero body dings - for a 2012 every thing is tight - no rattles - stops straight - new brakes I'm told --- $4000. and the guy took my old Jeep -- and the icing on the cake --- when I took the Grand-o-key off the insurance and added this -- my premium went down by $300. ----- happy - happy --

        When I sit in it -- my knees only come 1/2 way up my chest --





        And with the rear seat folded down and the front passenger slid all the way forward -- the Women on Target gun case fits --
        NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

        Comment


          #49
          Originally posted by Ricekila View Post
          Sooooooooooo -- I changed my Craigslist search parameters and started looking by way of newest posted -- and came across this -- low-ish miles zero body dings - for a 2012 every thing is tight - no rattles - stops straight - new brakes I'm told --- $4000. and the guy took my old Jeep -- and the icing on the cake --- when I took the Grand-o-key off the insurance and added this -- my premium went down by $300. ----- happy - happy --

          When I sit in it -- my knees only come 1/2 way up my chest --





          And with the rear seat folded down and the front passenger slid all the way forward -- the Women on Target gun case fits --
          I hope for your sake that we don't have a snowy winter. Out of the hundreds of vehicles out there with all or 4 wheel drive that aren't jeeps you end up in a chevy sonic...a high school girls car? I don't get it.

          Comment


            #50
            Still better than a Cheap..........I mean Jeep.

            Comment


              #51
              Originally posted by sickofny View Post
              a high school girls car? I don't get it.
              I drive around with "pink" bow ties on my Wifey's Trax -- I'm secure enough in whats left of my manhood not to even think about what others think of me --

              NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

              Comment


                #52
                My first requirement (non-negotiable) is 4WD. It really helps to narrow the choices.
                Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

                Comment


                  #53
                  Honestly a sound decision. I went from an XJ to a low mileage Malibu at a similar price point. Despite the loss of 4wd and ground clearance, the car has been good to me and saved be untold amounts of money and headaches.
                  It's all the same, we're all ashamed of our children who can't read between the lies of their textbooks
                  This world must bear witness to a revolution every now and then
                  We clutched our quills to scribe the bills of this great nation
                  Now show me you can hold a fucking pen

                  Comment


                    #54
                    You are now officially a soccer mom.

                    J/K

                    Comment


                      #55
                      After I got a few high priced tickets with the Vette - ( winter I'd lay up the Vette and drive my XJ in the crappy weather ) -- I went to the YJ that couldn't get out of its own way -- any speeding tickets would be gotten only if I fell over a cliff -- I've had 4 WD vehicles for the last 20-ish years ------ its time for some thing different --
                      NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

                      Comment


                        #56
                        Originally posted by bigbore44 View Post
                        You are now officially a soccer mom.

                        J/K
                        -- could be worse -- I could-a bought a van
                        NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

                        Comment


                          #57
                          This is like shopping for a CZ and ending up with a hi-point.

                          Comment


                            #58
                            Originally posted by Ricekila View Post
                            After I got a few high priced tickets with the Vette - ( winter I'd lay up the Vette and drive my XJ in the crappy weather ) -- I went to the YJ that couldn't get out of its own way -- any speeding tickets would be gotten only if I fell over a cliff -- I've had 4 WD vehicles for the last 20-ish years ------ its time for some thing different --
                            Hey do whatever works for you but I have to admit this ended more anticlimactic than I could have anticipated. Is there a rainbow sticker in this cars future? Polka dot seat covers? How about the eyelashes for the headlights? Just busting, good luck with it.

                            Comment


                              #59
                              Originally posted by sickofny View Post

                              Hey do whatever works for you but I have to admit this ended more anticlimactic than I could have anticipated. Is there a rainbow sticker in this cars future? Polka dot seat covers? How about the eyelashes for the headlights? Just busting, good luck with it.
                              Well so far I ordered a Mossy Oak camo bow tie emblem sticker - flag themed licence plate frames - and I know I have another NRA life member & NRA certified instructor window stickers around some place --

                              I gotta butch this roller skate up a bit --

                              Maybe I should-a waited till I could afford a Humvee ?
                              NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

                              Comment


                                #60
                                Originally posted by Ricekila View Post

                                Well so far I ordered a Mossy Oak camo bow tie emblem sticker - flag themed licence plate frames - and I know I have another NRA life member & NRA certified instructor window stickers around some place --

                                I gotta butch this roller skate up a bit --

                                Maybe I should-a waited till I could afford a Humvee ?
                                Don’t forget the “This car climbed Everest” bumper sticker.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X