Ford's new Mustang is an electric SUV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post
    Because Ford knows what Mustang fans like? Just like Sports Illustrated did when their swimsuit issue has whales a trannies.
    Wait ! Did SI really do that ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sig View Post

'63 split back?
      Yes. Just one of those things you see, love and know you'll never own.
      used-1963-chevrolet-corvette-1963splitwindowrestomod-13371-19182158-3-1024.jpg
      BTW, I don't like the wheels on this front view car.
      Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by pequa1 View Post

Wait ! Did SI really do that ?
        They did the whale. They also had Serena Williams. I'm pretty sure she's a guy... just like oblamer's "wife". They also had a muzzie wearing swim version of the salve rags.
        To the best of my knowledge Playboy did the rest. I haven't seen either magazine in years.
        Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post

They did the whale. They also had Serena Williams. I'm pretty sure she's a guy... just like oblamer's "wife". They also had a muzzie wearing swim version of the salve rags.
          To the best of my knowledge Playboy did the rest. I haven't seen either magazine in years.
          Want Bruce Jenner in one of those?

Comment

Originally posted by Exonautic View Post

Want Bruce Jenner in one of those?
            Pop up book?

Comment

Ford hit it out of the park with the Mustang reboot. Chevy failed with the Camaro reboot.

The Mustang reboot stayed truer to the original while incorporating modern technology, this coming from a Chevy guy. The V6 Mustang around the 2012? year change had more horsepower that the previous generation V8 had. They were on the right path.

This, is just a shit show.
              The escape is half complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

I agree, kind of stupid, but I believe they can use these electric vehicles to offset the gas guzzlers SSI they can get to their target MPG add a manufacturer. Im not 100% on how they determine the MPG average, but im pretty sure, any electric vehicle will help their cause. Going to be more important for Ford as they discontinue their cars and have only heavier, less fuel efficient SUVs in their lineup.

Personally, I'll gladly take a Shelby 1,000 and call it a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Ancap View Post
                  Ford's all truck, no car strategy is a poor one

but what do I know
                  Bring back the Maverick and the Fairmont, my dad had both .

Comment

The answer to a question no one is asking.

Comment

You think ford vs Ferrari movie would encourage ford to come out with a limited edition performance car

instead we get this abomination
                      The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule ...Samuel Adams, "The Rights of the Colonists" page 419

Comment

Originally posted by Ancap View Post
                        You think ford vs Ferrari movie would encourage ford to come out with a limited edition performance car

instead we get this abomination
                        They did. They're in version 2.0 of the Ford GT

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel1 View Post

They did. They're in version 2.0 of the Ford GT
                          That debuted two years ago
                          The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule ...Samuel Adams, "The Rights of the Colonists" page 419

Comment

They are not replacing the standard Mustang.

This is an additional vehicle.

Comment

Watching the reveal. Seems like they are shooting for the Tesla SUV market. Seems like the exact opposite of what a mustang should be. They're shooting for Mass market. Maybe offsetting their epa ratings. But in the end, no one who is looking at a mustang is gonna think, yeah, I'll take the RC car version instead.

Comment

1.jpg1-1.jpg2.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X