Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone looking for a fun new riot vehicle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone looking for a fun new riot vehicle?

Anyone looking for a fun new vehicle?

+20
    South Jersey ClassicsLike Page
    22 hrs ·

For Sale: $88,900. * Financing Available *

2003 Black Water Grizzly APC
    Prototype
    Only 971 Original Miles
    Caterpillar 3126 Diesel 300Hp
    Will Do Highway Speeds -65-70mph
    Allison Automatic
    Fully Armored - Bullet Proof Glass
    Featured On Discovery Channel ( YouTube BlackWater Grizzly )
    Painted 911 Black ( Originally Tan )
    Titled - Street Legal
    GMC Dash
    Dual AC
    Back Up Camera

* Financing Available *

The Blackwater Grizzly APC, offered here today is a 15 ton armored infantry mobility was designed and built for the US Army
    and its unique design would handle .50 caliber rounds and absorb and deflect blast from underneath to protect its cargo and humans. The Blackwater Company was commissioned by the US Government to produce these vehicles for modern day warfare and combat. But just like every war the US is involved
    in, projections were off and the need for Blackwater to complete its order was obsolete and larger companies who have a strong influence on US Policies like Lockheed Martin and General Dynamics were awarded the contracts exceeding of $120 million dollars. If you’re a car guy, you can compare it the same story as the Tucker in the late 40’s. Big companies such as GM, Ford and Chrysler didn’t want the little guy to succeed and would do what it takes to wipe them out such as Lockheed and General Dynamics did.
    But it did give the Blackwater Worldwide Company a chance to prove that they could build something as well or better than the big guys and only a handful of these wicked, fierce machines were built and never saw combat.
    South Jersey Classics has purchased the vehicles from Blackwater Company with a few stipulations.
    They can be sold in the US only. No out of country sales of any kind is or will be permitted.
    Titled as a 2003 GMC. See what you’re local state requires for registration before buying.

All vehicles will be sold and represented by South Jersey Classics and for information please contact us.

We Have Other Units Available Visit www.MRAPGrizzly.com

South Jersey Classics
    52 Harding Hwy
    Newfield NJ 08344

Office: 856-521-0832
    Cell: 856-625-2226
    Pat ------> NRA Endowment Member

I'd rather save up for the LANDMASTER from Damnation Alley.......
    "The Open Carry guy is my decoy."

Comment

Needs armor plate shutters on the windows. Hopefully those are run-flat tires. Also needs I-beam (or at least steel plate) front and rear guards.
      Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post

I'd rather save up for the LANDMASTER from Damnation Alley.......
        Holy crap! That brings back memories.

Comment

How about a Caterpillar D9

14496592918_02d248566d_b.jpg
          Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Still kicking myself a bit for not buying an MRAP for $250K when it was up for sale with civilian title about a year ago.

2008-protector-i-military-vehicle.jpg
            Last edited by class3; 06-19-2020, 01:47 PM.
            Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned you should clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

Comment

Group buy?

Comment

Does it come in Raspberry?

The NY version is surprisingly spacious inside, what with only loading 10 rounds on board all the racks and cabinets can come out to make room for seats.

Comment

i'll go with Elwood's 74 Dodge Monaco

Comment

Eek...the Grizzly is the vehicular equivalent of a Glock. It's like Joy Behar ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by bberetta1 View Post
                      Group buy?
                      My thoughts exactly
                      A .45acp says go away in any language ~ Clint Smith

Comment

Comment

I want a Plymouth Fury III with a 383 4bbl. Mopar or no car.
                          Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Working...
                          X