Announcement

Collapse

St Mary’s Children’s Hospital Fund Raiser

Don’t miss out! ——> Link
See more
See less

Looking for recommendations for humidors.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Originally posted by FDEMTNYC View Post

    Salt test is generally for analog and hair hygrometers. Digital are typically calibrated to be on point.
    Salt test works on an instrument that measures the humidity...can be analog or electronic.
    Have you checked them yourself? Almost all of mine are slightly off.

    Please tell me where I can get an accurate hygrometer, +/- 1% for under $20?
    If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by Mega2899 View Post
      I did. Originally I only wanted 10-15 cigars on hand at a time. So I’m getting the 100 piece humidor.
      What size cigar do you typically buy/smoke?
      If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...

      Comment


        #33
        Originally posted by Tonto View Post

        What size cigar do you typically buy/smoke?
        Usually robusto and corona

        Comment


          #34
          At the cigar shop today and I saw someone whose on this forum. Recognized him from the freeport comps. Pretty cool.

          Comment


            #35
            I think we need a bunch of us to get together for a herf.
            If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...

            Comment


              #36
              Originally posted by Tonto View Post
              I think we need a bunch of us to get together for a herf.
              I actually wouldn’t mind that so I can get some first hand knowledge and just to hang and chill.

              Comment


                #37
                Anyone ever order from Puro cigars.com

                Comment


                  #38
                  Originally posted by Mega2899 View Post

                  I actually wouldn’t mind that so I can get some first hand knowledge and just to hang and chill.
                  I would be down. Not sure if you guys are in Suffolk but, Goodfellas cigars is right next to the Medford indoor range. Been In there a couple of times, good guys very helpful and made some great recommendations for a novice cigar smoker.


                  And theres also Matador cigars in hauppague

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Originally posted by Turfman81 View Post

                    I would be down. Not sure if you guys are in Suffolk but, Goodfellas cigars is right next to the Medford indoor range. Been In there a couple of times, good guys very helpful and made some great recommendations for a novice cigar smoker.


                    And theres also Matador cigars in hauppague
                    I don’t mind the travel.

                    Who else would be down?

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Originally posted by Turfman81 View Post
                      And theres also Matador cigars in hauppague
                      I'm a regular there. The staff are some of the nicest people and their cigar selection is awesome. Highly recommended.
                      "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Been a while. Here’s what I’ve upgraded to since posting this..

                        this was taken a few a few months ago. It’s actually prettt packed now. I also have another wooden humidor for my give away sticks, 2 100 ct humidors for infused and a tupperdor.

                        Recently sold a chunk of my sticks to make more room (about $900 worth) might be selling off some Cuban singles as I’m getting more boxes delivered soon.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X