No announcement yet.

Cigarette fairly price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About 2 years ago I went to the res to get smokes for a friend. It was an interesting experience. You get the feeling that laws don’t apply there.

Comment

Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
      About 2 years ago I went to the res to get smokes for a friend. It was an interesting experience. You get the feeling that laws don’t apply there.
      Do they sell all brands?

Comment

Originally posted by Jaggedswords View Post

Do they sell all brands?
        There are several stores on Poospatuck lane on the res. I don’t smoke and my friend gave explicit instructions to get the Indian brand. I think they had all brands, but my memory was fuzzy because I was distracted by the girls working there. I got the feeling that anything was for sale, if you get my drift.
        Anyway, my friend eventually smoked himself to death. I was annoyed at myself after the fact for helping him into the grave. I refused to do it again after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
          If it's an Indian Reservation, they technically don't.

Comment

I think this was a Buddy Hacket routine....

An old Indian in a bar goes from one young woman to the next. Each time he says “Chance” then walks to the next and says the same. Over and over.
            Finally one answers him... “ Don’t you mean....How?”
            The Indian relies..... “ Me know how. Me want chance.”
            Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post
              I think this was a Buddy Hacket routine....

An old Indian in a bar goes from one young woman to the next. Each time he says “Chance” then walks to the next and says the same. Over and over.
              Finally one answers him... “ Don’t you mean....How?”
              The Indian relies..... “ Me know how. Me want chance.”
              Now that made me laugh! thanks.

Comment

Try this place

Comment

Years ago the reservation in Southampton (Shinnecocks)also sells cigarettes. They have a store on Montauk Hwy. on your way into Southampton so you don’t have to go into the res.

Comment

and don't forget, they sell gas cheaper then costco
                    High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

Working...
                    X