Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are some good smoking lounges on Long Island?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are some good smoking lounges on Long Island?

My wife has banned my cigars from the house. I'm looking for places to smoke, of the indoor variety.
    Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned you should clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

There's Matador lounge on Sunrise Hwy in Massapequa Park

Comment

Depends, where are you located? As mentioned, there's Matador in Massapequa. There's Cigar Superstore, sunrise hgwy, Valley Stream. Then there's one on Main St, Farmingdale. Then, there will be a really good one opening around June, on Atlantic ave, Lynbrook under the train tracks.
      Evil beware, Postal Bob is here!
      Certified NROI RSO

Member Freeport R&R

Comment

I usually smoke on my patio.

Occasionally, I throw a herf for some friends on a cigar forum I mod. We usually have around 20 people, from all over the US & further.
        If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...

Comment

I would add the one place I go to a bit is the Davidoff store on 6th Avenue/W 56th. Close to my office.
          But I need a lounge in north Nassau somewhere.
          Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned you should clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

Comment

The Carltun - Havanas Private Cigar Club

http://thecarltun.com/havanas-private-cigar-club/

High end and very nice. However, not a place you casually stop by on your way home from work.

Comment

My backyard, come over any night for a smoke.
              "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
              - Thomas Jefferson

"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms."
              - James Madison

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbytaz View Post
                My backyard, come over any night for a smoke.
                Only if you don't have mosquitoes. I have far too many of those at home.

Comment

An LIGC cigar night would be cool, little JW black, some good sticks...

Comment

i go to the huntington humidor adrress is 9 new street i believe.
                    let's make america great again

Comment

Why not get a Smoke eater? They are around $800-1500, and work surprisingly well, Install in your basement

Comment

Working...
                      X