Help with text messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with text messages

Does anyone know of a program or app that can be used that when a text message is sent to say 20 people that when 1 person responds to the text it doesn't go to the other 19 people just the person that sent it? Thank You in advance

That person should respond to you directly to stay out of the group chat. AFAIK there arent any apps to do what you want, but then again I'm old and not too tech savy.

Comment

I'm getting the same spam texts. There's no way to determine who the sender was, and it's likely a spoofed number to start with. Best thing I've found to do is just ignore them, they slow down/stop pretty quickly when they have no confirmation of a working number.
      NRA Patron Life Member
      Caribou R&P Club Range Officer
      NRA RSO

Comment

Remind.

Teachers and coaches use it for their classes and teams. People have to sign up, but then the originator can send out announcements, group discussions, and individual messages.

Comment

I used to be able to do it with my old phone (Samsung Galaxy S5) my new phone uses a different system. Google for your platform what text message program will allow you to uncheck group messaging when you respond. I miss that feature.

Comment

Working...
          X