Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Browser

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    New Browser

    For the past few years I've been using Chrome for my browser, rather than Microsoft Explorer. Microsoft just came out with a new browser called "Microsoft Edge".
    Has anyone downloaded this, and if so, what do you think?
    "The beauty of the 2nd Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." - Thomas Jefferson

    #2
    I use Edge a bit, but still prefer chrome.
    Pat ------> NRA Endowment Member

    Comment


      #3
      I tried it the other day, don't care to learn a new browser, chrome works fine for my needs.
      stay alive, carry a 45

      Comment


        #4
        Improved tracking of your browsing + more thorough censoring of right wing extremist sites?
        Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

        Comment


          #5
          Log into google “my activity“......you will never use chrome again....or it’s sister products such as gmail or YouTube
          The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule ...Samuel Adams, "The Rights of the Colonists" page 419

          Comment


            #6
            The new version of edge uses the Google chromium open source code that chrome uses. So it’s pretty much a Microsoft branded chrome clone. I use it, no complaints.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Ancap View Post
              Log into google “my activity“......you will never use chrome again....or it’s sister products such as gmail or YouTube
              And your choice is?
              Steve

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by vmtcmt View Post

                And your choice is?
                Brave, Epic, Firefox Focus. I use all three but mostly the original Firefox but I am behind a VPN. Using Chrome is friggin insane.
                "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
                Tucker Max

                Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
                Finicky Fat Guy

                Comment


                  #9
                  I use chrome because it works the best even though they are probably tracking every key stroke. My belief is that every browser is probably tracking every thing you do so I’m going to use the one that’s the most user friendly. VPN is a must regardless of what you’re using.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by NG9588 View Post
                    I use chrome because it works the best even though they are probably tracking every key stroke. My belief is that every browser is probably tracking every thing you do so I’m going to use the one that’s the most user friendly. VPN is a must regardless of what you’re using.
                    One of these days, I have to set up a VPN.

                    I use duckduckgo when I'm searching for sensitive topics.

                    I've used Edge for a while. The new version that came out recently looks even better.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Range Time View Post

                      One of these days, I have to set up a VPN.

                      I use duckduckgo when I'm searching for sensitive topics.

                      I've used Edge for a while. The new version that came out recently looks even better.
                      Look into Winston Privacy. It’s a device that puts your whole network behind a VPN.
                      "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
                      Tucker Max

                      Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
                      Finicky Fat Guy

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X